Chapter 1: Party invite. (Bellas P.O.V.)

I flipped though clothes for tonight, Edward and his family had gone hunting for the weekend which had given me heaps of time to go and see Jacob for this "get together." tonight.

Jacob knew I wasn't very social and didn't like anything that involved being around a large group of people but both Jacob and Charlie insisted I went.

I found some dress Alice had given to me, I had forgotten it was there along with most clothes Alice had brought me, it was a short strapless blue dress not to fancy just perfect.

When I heard about this ''social event'' I never figured that Jacobs dad, Billie Black would be the type to throw a party, Jacob called it a small get together to ease my anxiety but there was no helping that. I shoved on my black flats; I'd hate to think how things would've gone down if I had put on heels.

I brushed my hair and let it down, I looked average probably wouldn't stand out, which is what I'd hoped for, avoiding any un necessary attention.

I walked carefully down the stairs and jumped into my truck.

I heard my phone vibrate in my pocket.

"Hello?"

"Bella?" It was Edward

"Oh... hi Edward." I said trying to act casual.

"Bella, Alice had a vision don't tell me your going to hang out with those mutts."

Crap! I had forgotten about Alice damn.

"Edward It's my choice if I chose to see my best friend."

"Bella please..."

"Edward I will ring you and you can meet me at the treaty line after the party O.K?"

"Stay safe Bella, you know I can't protect you there."

"Love you I gotta go Edward."

"Bye bella."

I heard Edward growl then hang up the phone.

He wasn't happy, but I needed time to see my best friend too and that's something he needed to understand.

I took a deep breath and turned the truck on.

I was nearly at La Push when I heard the loud blaring music coming from the beach, that couldn't be the party could it?

I knew I was right to assume a huge party from a small gathering.

I got to the front of Jacobs a few minutes later, I got out to be crushed by Jacobs bear hug almost straight away.

"Can't.... Breathe."

"Oh! Sorry Bella." Jacob said with a grin while putting me down.

"Jacob is the party at the beach by any chance?" I wondered.

"Yeah it is! How'd you know?" Jacob asked curiously.

"Nothing I just wouldn't call it a small thing Jacob."

Jacob didn't reply.

We walked to the beach casually chatting, the word leech was mentioned a few times but I tried to shake the words off.

I heard lots of noise, the music seemed to get louder every step I took.

"Big party huh?" Jacob said reading my mind.

"Yeah... How did you guys manage to invite so many people?"

"Dad has connections."

"I see."

Jake took me to a table planted in the middle of the beach.

"Help yourself Bella." He said pointing to a bowl full of orange liquard.

"What is it?"

"Just a drink."

"Jake...?" I asked curiously.

"O.K fine It's just a little alcohol just have some It's a party gee-"

"Jacob We're underage."

Jacob ignored me by filling up a large cup with the alcoholic drink.

"Fine, suit yourself Bella."

I was shocked.

"Jake you're 16 what the hell do you think your doing?"

Jake gave me a stupid smile while sculling the whole cup.

"Nothing." Jacob smiled.

"Jacob..."