Love

In the beginning, when I first logged back into Wattpad, I thought "I'm going to write a story! Something funny, and fictional, and it will make me feel better." But every time I sit down and start to write, my mind immediately switches to the state that I have been writing in for the past few years. Before now, I used to be someone who could sit down and write a story that could blow your mind, but in the past few years I began to deal with some struggles, depression being the main one. Depression took my mind, and morphed it into a playground for all things dark. I couldn't write funny little stories anymore, instead the only thing I was able to produce were poems, open letters, and things to help others feel better. In my subconscious I felt that if I could make at least one person understand how I feel, that I feel the same way that they do, that they are not alone in how they feel, then I was going to be okay. And it came a time where the only happiness I felt was through making other people happy. I guess you can say I'm writing this as a way to get my emotions out, and to keep them from destroying me from the inside. And I'm also writing this to announce, in a way, that I want to start a small series of open letters and things of the like to help other people overcome the struggles that they face. I do not know if anyone will actually read this, but if you, the reader, are reading this and you would like an open letter to help you, message me. I will post them publicly, so other people going through the same thing can get the advice too. I will not include your name if you do not want me to. But I feel like this is something that will help me, because I will finally be able to help other people again.

Love Always,

Lilsidney