How it all started

You were walking down the halls at school when you bumped into Rem. He handed you a letter and walked off. " Well that was wierd ", you thought, but opened the letter anyway. It said that Rem was hosting a party at his mansion tomorrow. Since you had nothing better to do you deside to go.

~Time Skip to Friday~

You arrive at Rem's and knock on the door. After a little while he opens the door. "(Y/N) I am glad you were able to make it." Rem said. "Yeah, thanks for inviting me." You said. You walk in and see Lindo, Shiki, Mage, Roen ( or loen ), and Urie are all there. They all turn to look at you and smile. You knew this was going to be a fun night.

* later that night *

After some time Rem desides to play a game. " Lets plat 7 minutes in heaven, it should be fun. Right (Y/N)?" Rem announced. "Yeah, i guess." You said. "Do i really have to play this" you thought to yourself. Rem grabbed a hat and told you to turn around. You did as you were told and waited for them to put there items in the hat. When they were done you turned back around and put your hand in the hat.
You felt around and pulled out a....
******************************
You will have to wait till the next story. Thank you so much for reading this. I am sorry it as short I will try to make it longer for the actual game part. Have a great day. See you next time my lovely M-neko-chan's. Bye!!!!!