A Knife

You stuck you handin the hat and felt something sharp. When you pulled it out you saw that you had picked up a knife, but in the process you had cut your finger. You wanted to"get this dumb game over with, so you did not say anything. Before you could ask who the knife belonged to Urie pushed you into the closet and locked it. You waited for about a minute and your eyes ajusted to the darkness. Then the door opened to let in a bright light. "REALLY MY EYES JUST GOT USED TO THE DARK" you scremed in your head. The door closed and you could not see or hear a thing. That was until a creppy chuckle could be her from the opposite corner you were standing. You instently knew that Shiki was in that corner and blushed like a tomato. You had liked Shiki since he had helped you carry your stuff to class when no one else would. "(Y/N), I want you to sing me a song( sry if you do not like to sing)"Shiki says walking towards you. "O-ok w-what s-song." You asked stumbling all over ypur words and mentaly cursing yourself. All Shiki did was laugh again and waited for you to sing. You thought of your favorite song and started to sing.

(Play video and sorry if this is not your fave song)
~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(I am not going to put the lyrics becoise i am really lazy right now. So when there is a space just listen to the song for a minute. The some is demons which is one of my fave songs. So for my lazyness. Enjoy the reat of the story)

As you began to sing Shiki became wide eyed. He could not belive how beutiful of a voice you had. You had never sang for anyone so you wanted to do it just for him.

As you got deeper and depper in thought you started to remember your past. Your mom and dad were so messed up that they could not take care of you. This song was the one that got threw the bad times. It describes you.

You started to feel tears fall down your face, but never stoped singing. You wanted to do this. You continued Shiki stood stuned in the corner.

As you stoped singing the last verse, Shiki came imedeitly up to you and kissed you right then and there. You were so shoked that you just stood there. Your crush just kissed you and on the mouth. Shiki pulled away with a sad expression of his face. "(Y/N), do you not love me like that. I am sor-" before her could finish his sentence you kissed him and he smiled. He slipped his tounge in your mouth , and the both of you had a heated make-out session. You did not realize that Urie had opened the"door untill Rem coughed to get our attention. Your face had turned a bright red as you walked out the door.
Later that night Shiki stoped you in the hallway and hugged you. "Thank you so much for sining to me,(Y/N). It was betuiful. I am so sorry about you past, but now I am here to make the reat of your days the best thay can be. I love you so much. (Y/N) will you be my girlfriend." Shiki said with a genuine smile on his face. You felt tears start to fall again and said, " Yes Shiki, that would be amazing. I love you so much thank you for helping me through my life." With that the party went on and you had the time of your life.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That sucked so badly. The reason i had that part about the mom.and dad thing was because that is what happend to me. I live with my grandma because my oarents cant take care of me. And to people out there that it has happend to also. Just know that things will get better. I promise. Plz dont feel sad for me. This is not what this story was ment to do. I just wanted to put a life experience in here. I am sry for not updating in a while. School has to go and get in the freaking way. But i hoped you like. Plz leave suggestions on who i should do next and what you want to happen while your in the closet. Thanks so.much for reading. Bye my lovey
M

-neko-chan's.