A necklace

Different emotions bubbled up inside you as you walked towards the center of the room, where there was a hat placed with several items. One item of which belonged to your long time crush, Mage Nanishiro. (Sorry if I Mis-spelled it.) You carefully placed your hand inside and felt a smooth, cold surface that felt like it was metal. You pulled your hand out, item in hand, only to see a gold necklace shining in the light. Your eyes went wide, as you knew immediately who it belonged to. A certain blond male who was fighting with Urie, like always, Mage. You tried to pull out another item without anyone noticing, but failed as Rem grabbed your hand. "Rules are rules, (Y/N)."

You sighed in defeat, as Rem called for Mage. He looked up from Urie and gave one of his famous smirks. "So I have been chosen. Time for some fun!" He walked towards you and you started to feel your face heat up. "Ready (Y/N)?" You just stood there, face really red, not able to answer.

"I'll take that as a yes!" He smirked and pulled you into the closet. The last thing you heard was the door locking behind the both of you, before you started mentally screaming some very choice words. Your eyes had not yet adjusted to the darkness yet, meaning you couldn't see where Mage was. You then realized you still had his necklace in hand.

As you looked at the gold chain, a pair of arms wrapped around you from behind. You let out a small squeak and blushed 50 shades of red. Made chuckles a little. "Why are you so nervous, (Y/N)?" He asked as he moved to your ear and whispered, "I can feel your heart racing.~" He smirked.

"I-I-I....." Was all you managed to get out of your mouth, as you continue to blush. He turns you around and looked you straight in your (eye color) eyes. "(Y/N)......" He blushed slightly. "I love you, will you be my girlfriend?" He lookes away.

You stood there looking like a dork, not being able to process what he just said. "Mage just confessed to me. My crUSH FREAKING CONFESSED TO ME!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!" You mentally jumped up and down.

Since no words would come out of your mouth, you worked up the courage to kiss him so you could show him that you love him too. He immediately kisses back as you wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled his hair out of the hair tie and tangled your fingers in his hair. He wrapped his arms around your waist pulling you closer.

Suddenly the door opened to reveal a smirking Urie. "Look at you to getting it on.~" He chuckled. "I didn't think you could do it Mage." Tick marks appeared on Mages head as he stormed after Urie and began fighting like little kids. You smiled as you walked out of the closet. "Best day ever." You whispered to yourself.

After that you continued to have an amazing night, seeing that you got to hangout with Mage most of the night. He would steal a few kisses leaving you a blushing mess. At one point Lowen yelled, "Get a room you two!" Causing you to laugh. This had been the best night of your life, and you would never forget it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys, I am so sorry that I have not updated in like 50 million years!! I have been working on like three other stories. Speaking of which I am in need of someone to do a cover or two for me! If you know anyone, or you would like to do one for me, please tell me! It would mean a lot!

Other then that, I hoped you liked it! I have had quite a few requests for me to do Mage! So here you go! I am sorry if it is short.

Please keep requesting!

Oh and one more thing......

THIS STORY HAS REACHED ALMOST 3k READS!! HOLY CRAP YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!! I LOVE ALL OF YOU AND WANT TO THANK YOU FOR STICKING AROUND FOR THIS CRAPPY STORY! YOU PEOPLE ARE AMAZING!!

So thank you guys for everything! And again I hope you did like it! And if you do have anything that might make the story better, or a request for the best chapter just tell me in the comments, or p.m. Me!!

Bye guys!!