A rose

You stuck your hand in and pulled out the most beutiful rose you have ever seen. The smell was so sickly sweet, yet you loved it so much. Then you suddenly remembered you were at Rem's party, only to be pushed into a closet waiting for one of the boys to walk in.

You did not think much of this game since you were friends with everyone. You looked back at the rose still in you hand a realize who it belonged to. A pink tint began to creep up on you face. The one person you had to choose was the guy you have the biggest crush for, Urie. You two have been the best of friends since the first day you moved here. You knew he did not like you that way because all of the popular girls are going up to him and flirting with him. You want to tell him how I feel but.... can't.

While you were still having a mental conversation with yourself, the door opens without you realizing it. It wasn't until you heard a velvety voice say, "(Y/N), why are you in the corner?" It felt like you jumped 6 feet in the air when you heard his voice. You turned around with a deep, deep blush on your face hoping he could not see your face. "(Y/N) are you okay?" He walks over to you and places his hand under your chin. "Why are you so nervous~" He smirks.

You stagger back until you hit the wall. "I.... I am n-not nervouse at all! W-what makes you think that?" You mentally cursed youself for stuttering. Urie took the chance to wrap his arms around your waist and pull you close. He picked up some of your hair and took in the sweet scent. "You smell so nice, (Y/N). I want to make this scent mine.~" He whispers the last part in your ear which makes you shudder. "W-what are you talking about!" You say slightly panicked.

Urie does not say a word as his eyes start go glow a bright gold color. You could not move as the closest starts to fad away into darkness.  He moved closer and closer to towards you. His face was only inches away from yours as tears threatened to spill from your eyes. He takes one of his hand and places it on your sholder. He whispers reassuringly, "I am doing this because I love you, (Y/N). Please don't be frightening my butterfly." Your eyes go wide as you felt a stinging sensation where his hand was.

He removed his hand which reviled a marking. "Now your my butterfly forever~" Before you could say anything he crashes his lips onto yours, passionately kissing you. You were filled with joy and kissed back wrapping your arms around his neck. He pulled away and gave you a smile. "I love you too, Urie!"

Just after you said that the door opened. Light flooded into the closest to reveal the rest of the party clapping and smiling. You blushed madly as you pulled away from Urie's embrace. He chuckled, "Don't be embarrassed~ Everyone needs to know that your my butterfly~" I smiled a little and nodded as we walked out of the closet hand and hand. "This has been the best night ever."

As the party came to an end you said your goodbye to everyone. Urie had walked you home and you were now standing in front of your door. Urie was standing in front of you, holding his rose in hand. "I had an amazing time tonight." You managed to say. "I did aswell. I love you so much, my little butterfly." The last thing he did was kiss you before disappearing. You smiled before walking inside.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that is the end of Urie chapter! I know it has been FOREVER since i have updated this... I just had major writers block!! But I hope you guys liked it!! I will try to update more often!! Tell me in the comments who you would like to see next! Thanks for reading!! Bye you guys!!
(P.s. I am sorry it is so short!!)