how they meet:

we come across Scotland's mountains to a castle that everyone knew and if you looked closely enough you would see 3 ships heading towards the magnificent place.

astrid: (much to everyones surprise) " this is a stories of who four heroes, four heroes who all had a dream, a dream to be free, freedom to fight, fly, live and be who they are without needing to be someone their not because of what people told them. but that freedom was so out of reach till one day when it wasn't..."

we continue though the mountains in a much faster pace as we get to a camp with a really big tent set up in the middle. we can hear people talking and kids playing but four small ones who stood with their parents looking really exited to be there.

each of the kids to there parents, guardians or kidnapper: ( 6 year olds Merida, Jack, Hiccup and Rapuzel) " mum, dad, guardians can we go play and look around?" they all asked " i want to meet them" pointing to each other even though they didn't notice this their parents did.

"sure but be careful", "don't hurt yourself", "watch out for your hair" and "don't freeze them" they all said.

they all ran to each other not noticing the excitement they each had and came to the middle of an opening next to the woods where their parents could still see them.

"HI my names hiccup horrendous haddock the third whats yours?" he asked exited but also a bit scared of how they would treat him, but much to his relief they were all really nice.

"im Merida"

"im Rapunzel"

"im jack frost"

they all replied to hiccups question, not fazed that much about jack because they grew up believing in the guardians. as they ran off the played the screen changed to a cave at the top of the mountains.

"the prophesy is true." a voice came from the shadows whispered 

"what is the prophesy master?" said another

"that one day four young and free spirited kids would come together and defeat the group of the most evil villains out there. the kids group would consist of a boy and his dragon, a girl with long blond hair that has powers, a girl that very good at fighting and surviving outdoors and a winter spirt who just wants to have fun. they will come together and save the world, also becoming the guardians of seasons and safety."

"wait so your telling me that useless over there will somehow protect us all?" the twins and snotlout laughed as astrid and fishlegs just looked at the ground. they never knew why they bullied hiccup...