The meeting and watching.

I watched as Berk, Dunbrouch clan, the kingdom of corona, and the guardians fall into separate plies Except for the four friends who laughed at their family and friends. But as quickly as the laughter started it died down as they realised who they were standing beside.

" wait?! Merida, jack, rapunzel?!?" Hiccup asked shocked to see his long time friends " I haven't see you guys since our island had to have a meeting for the peace keeping contract to be signed!"

" I know right?!, I've missed you guys so much!" Merida exclaimed bringing everyone into a group hug.

While the group of friends had their little moment the others looked on, not know what was happening. Well everyone but stoick, the King and queen of corona, Queen elinor and King Fergus and of course the guardians.

" wait who are they fishbone?!" Asked snotlout

" ohh right these are my friends Merida, rapunzel, and jack" hiccup said coming back to reality of being with his friends but also people who shared the same dream of being free with a smile on his face. as snotlout was about to reply with a rude comment, a voice came from above.

"Well guys take your seats and enjoy the movie that's going to come up on the screen. also people try and keep your opinions to your selves" the voice said looking at some vikings. (i bet you can guess who...).

Movie:

Merida: " Some say, our destiny is tied to the land. As much a part of us as we are of it. Others say, fate is woven together like a cloth. So that one's destiny intertwines with many others. It's the one thing we search for, or fight to change. Some never find it. But there are some, who are led." 

hiccup: "this is a story of how 4 young teens got what they wanted and not it the way you expected" some people jumped at the sound of the young boys voice not expecting this movie to have him in it.

"wait! why is fishbone talking on the movie! it should be me!" snotlout exclaimed "what does the runt have that i don't" he said finishing off his little rant.

"why you little-" Merida started but was cut of by hiccup coving her mouth with his hand.

"its okay Merida, lets just watch the movie" hiccup said pulling her back to her set as the others surrounded he to clam her down beside the fact they all wanted to start up for hiccup and hurt snotlout in ways that shouldn't be possible. and as everyone else well vikings watched the little exchange in shock the someone would stand upper hiccup, no one did except for gobber on berk.

rapunzel "you see they weren't just ordinary teens... no they wanted to be free.. wanted to go on adventures and not be told what to do."

jack: "so this is how the big four became who they are today and what happened to change  people perspective of them regardless of what they thought before"

as jack said that those words "rise of the brave tangled dragons" came up on the screen.

everyone patiently waited to see what would happen next...