<>•6><<><WOLF><>><•6•<>

'We had to run after her, there would be no other option...we were running put of time'

Mentis warned the others wary of the students that could potentially listen in on the conversation.

She'd left for home, and there was no other option.

{-WOLF-}

"Junmyeon, we need to take action." Yifan cried.

"I know." He looked down at his sigil. "I...know."

There was no other option. As soon the 12 were out of sight they turned into their true forms and ran after the Oracle. Thoughts rampaging through each of their heads, all they wanted...was for love to be restored.Tracking down her sent, The two primicerius guided the lessers. White and Black, Night and Day, two units bound by one force, missing their purpose.
It started to get fuzzy. Soon they'd be stuck and part of themselves would disappear for ever.

"It's her!"

Kai jumped out into his human form and teleported himself in front of the girl while she was surrounded by wolves. He grabbed her by the wrist.

"Let go of me!" She screamed pulling away.

He looked at the others, knowing her word was law. "Yea.." he gently let go, embarrassed.

"Uhm, what are we supposed to do?" He continued.

"She's scared, let her calm down." Sehun exclaimed.

Chen took in a deep breath. "Listen, your majesty, you have to hear us out please."

"No! I don't want this! I don't—

She became woozy, and lost her footing falling into Tao's arms. He quickly set her up right, worried, and got backlash as soon as she regained a bit of consciousness.

"Get off of..." as soon as the oracle was about to pass again, Suho urges the others not to let her touch the ground. "Help her majesty." He ran over to her along with Lay who checked her pulse rate. Since Suho was her chosen in the before life, his duty remained to watch closely after her. "She's re–experiencing her memories."
Lay called over Chen to check her pulse. It was steady.
"We have to take her to the center of the gate."

"It's closed..." Baekhyun bit his lower lip. "Even of she does remember, can she tap into her power long enough—

"Don't forget." Kris looked over to Baekhyun. "This isn't the first time we've tried. Tao can just reset the hour glass. Again, and again...but this is the closest we've ever been to securing the heart."

"But he can't control the moons shift!" Chanyeol busts. "That's all on Hyeo— Uh...her majesty."

His cheeks flushed red alerting the other members. "That's true, you're cool and level headed for once."
Xiumin sarcastically joked. He jabbed  Xiumin.

"Respect your superiors!" D.O. yelled. He was the one with the most honor.

"Stop fighting already, and look at what's important."Kai sighed. "She's hurting."

The twelve of them stared at her grace with sadness, but no one more sad and out of temperament than Yifan. He felt as if he was losing his world a second time.
But, he couldn't show it to anyone, only endure it.