<>•12><<><LOVE•LOVE•LOVE><>><•12•<>

There was a blinding light....and then, a darkness as she was brought back to the plane of everything. Fulfillment even, her home. It was now that she knew, what she had to do.

"Junmyeon...Yifan!"

The two Primicerius, turned over at the sight of Hyeonju. She returned to them, but it seemed that nothing changed..."What did you do?" the two of them asked simultaneously.  In return they were gifted with her heavenly smile. It told them, not to worry. Her gaze, was trust and eternal. Everything was going to be okay, it said. And of course, they stood aside. Hyeonju walked over to Yifan first with complete benign steps, as she held his face, and gleamed brighter than anything that has ever shed  light.   Leaning in she pressed her lips onto his.

{-Love Love Love-}

"I'm sorry. I was wrong...to love you this way, and hide it. I should have never loved him as much as I did, and left you all grieving. It was my responsibility to spread harmony not destruction. This is why my existence for generations to come...will cause eternal parish. I am the Red Force. It's me. As long as I live on, they will continue to tear us apart."She said this letting go of Yifan while he was left speechless, as he reached up his fingers to touch his lip. She then went over to Junmyeon and held him by the neck, giving him the same kindness. She blessed him with her kiss, and begun. "My dear, I'm so sorry...I kept you, a great sin and created the omens that blight us into the next life. As long as we live, there will never ever be an end. That's why when I died, a new life was birthed. Though my existence, has recreated tumult and pain and agony....because I would always forget. This is not the first time that I have died, and it is not the last by a long shot. This is our destiny, but I will end it...the Red force..was born because of me..."

As she slipped away, her words were hard to take down. It was all true. Hyeonju walked over, with each step and allowed her mark to take over as her omniscience connected to all of her guardians. The pain had dissipated and the world was turned inside out, and renewed as the eclipse overlapped with the two moons. It was supposed to be this way, for so long the moons that were prevented from touching...were supposed to collide. And once they touched....the world was once again reborn, they were never meant to return back to their world. That was their grave mistake, their world was destroyed and nothing could defy that...this?

This planet? Earth? This was their new home...

While the world went black, time had reset itself and allowed life to prosper as the eclipse had collapsed into itself and the two moons were broken, the only thing left was the fluorescence  of the Sun that would burn hope and destroy the red force for good in the upcoming future.

This was how it was supposed to be, a new world every time. Change was the only way to acceptance and progress, and no matter how many times it would take to teach...

Love, Love, Love...nothing but Love.

As the light had faded into a new day....the thirteen were reunited together into a new world and would live the rest of their years together until the next Oracle's birth. But for now...and just for now...they would finally be one.

  >><>><<>><><><<>>< • ><<>><<>><<>><<><<  
~A new journey begins~

It was early in the morning, they woke up together in the same house and ventured out to live as students. Apart of the world around them, and what would surface would be something beautiful They went to school, standing right outside of the gates. The thirteen of each other.

It was graduation day. 

They dressed up in their suits, ready to look hate straight in the face and stay. 

.....