SHE SAID WHAT?!?

•Don't Play the song yet readers! Thanks for reading this chapter btw I hope you enjoy it. *Hint* There is a reason that this chapter has the same name as the book. *Hint*

[;-;]

•Aphmau's POV•
I opened the door carefully, surprised at who was on the other end.

"Aphmau are you ready to give up Aaron? Nya!" Michi said a evil smirk on her face.

"N-No! Michi go away." I said back blushing.

"Fine then. Nya!" Michi said turning and leaving.

"Umm...Okay then. Bye..?"

"APHMAU~SENPAI!" Said Kawaii~Chan interrupting my train of thought.

I stepped outback again walking quickly through the house to get there.

"Yes?" I answered turning my head to look out back where Kawaii~Chan sat in the tree.

"Help me?" She asked.

"Nope!" I said laughing.

"Aphmau~Senpai why?" She whined.

"Because you take pictures of me and Aaron without our permission. This is revenge!"

"Fine! Kawaii~Chan is okay with this as long Kawaii~Chan can keep the picture. " She said smiling.

"I-" I was cut off by the doorbell. I ran to awnser it again.

•Aaron's POV•
"Aaron!" Michi yelled through the door.

"Nya! Let me in its important!" She whined until I opened it.

"What is it Michi?" I asked.

"Aphmau's been cheating on you with Laurence~Kun!" She said smirking.

"Aphmau would never." I said as I closed the door.

"Believe me Aaron! Nya!" She said through the closed door slipping a time stamped picture in through the mail slot.

I heard her run off and I picked up the picture. The back round looked like the park I took Aphmau to two days ago, but the people shocked me!

Aphmau kissing Laurence? The date on it said yesterday! My anger reached a boiling point so ran over to Aph's house and rang the bell.

Was this where she was when she took that 42 minutes bathroom break? Cheating?!

Okay reader(s) play that song now!!

/@.@/

•Aphmau's POV•
"Aaron!" I said cheerfully hugging him.

"Aphmau, Michi came over to me." He said an angry look on his face.

"She came to me too! Your properly upset because she might've said the same thing she said to me to you."

"Really? And you don't care?!" He asked shouting at me a little.

"No."

"Michi said you were cheating on me." He added.

"SHE SAID WHAT?!?!?" I yelled.

He handed me a picture and left. Then yelled over his shoulder, "We are done." I looked at the picture them heard what he said.

Tears brimmed in my eyes, and then I started crying. My crying turning sobbing.

[T~T]

So readers! I hope you enjoyed it! Sorry that it's kinda sad..and short! But leave a-

KC: MY SHIPPPPPP! WAHHHHHH! *starts crying* P-Poor Aphmau~S-SENPAI!

Never a normal ending. It's. A. Fanfic.

Aaron: I WOULD HAVE NEVER!

Laurence: I'll write the next chapter!

LAURENCE THE HUNK!
By: Laurence Zhavl
Laurence runned in to Aphmau crying and Aphmau fell in love with the Hot Laurence! Dumb Aaron was jealous when Aphmau married Laurence!
THE END!

No...Just..Just no. Please, stop...that's worst than my dabbing. Just...go back to grade school, learn how to spell, what grammar is, and then try again.

Aphmau: LAURENCE! STOP IT!

I give up. You readers know what to do!