Nova Sapphire

Aphmau's POV•
My best friend Nova Sapphire came over and sat next to me on the couch.

We'd been friends since forever but I don't think she really cared about anything or anyone except for Zane.

"Cheer up!" She said her dark brown, purple, and blue ombré hair in messy curls.

"I'm fine. I'm just upset I fell for Aaron!" I shouted my eyes puffy from crying.

"Aaron's just really upset.." Nova said handing me a gallon tub of ice cream.

"THANK YOU!" I shouted digging into it.

I didn't even care that I literally stuck my bare hands into it, it was good. And it was chocolate mint~

"Aye..You should chill Aphmau. " Nova said getting up and walking away.

"Please try to stay calm, aph. What's happened is crazy but maybe I can fix it."

Before I could tell I didn't want it fixed she was out the door.

'Dang it Nova' I thought eating more of the ice cream.

Aaron..Why would you..how could you..I really just..Ughhhh..I sighed tears filling my eyes to the brim.

My mother sat by my side, having taken Nova's seat and handed me a tissue. "There, there mijá! I'm here for you." She said smiling brightly at me.

Last thing I remember before I fell asleep was Nova grabbing my phone and giggling as she left for her house.

•*+*•

Sorry for the short chapter! I have really bad writers block..Any ideas? At least I have a normal ending! Wait why the normal ending?

Aphmau: This chapter is just depressing.

Aaron: Yeah. I'd never make Aphmau cry like that!

*Under my breath* MCD...

Aphmau and Aaron: Huh?

Never mind. Anyway comment and like if you want more. I'll write more any way! I FINALLY GOT MORE THAN 20 READS! OMI YES! THANK EVERYONE SO MUCH THAT WAS MY GOAL! 🎉

I write because it makes me happy, but seeing that so many other people read it tells me my writing makes them happy as well, it makes me even happier to write! <3