Chapter 14(Edited)

(Y/N) POV

I woke up to the sound of running water coming from the restroom. I sat up in bed slowly and yawned. I looked at the bathroom door to see Dan washing his face. I got up and walked slowly towards the restroom. I stood in the door frame waiting for him to finish. He got a towel and dried his face the turned to leave but saw me in the door frame.

"Goodmorning Dan. Got up early didn't you?" I said smiling.

"Goodmorning (Y/N) and yeah, I was feeling kind of hungry but I decided to wait for you to get up. So you want to order room service or go out to eat?" Dan asked.

"Let's go out to eat yeah? We can go to IHOP if you feel like it." I said.

"Sure sounds great, I'm going to change." Dan said exiting the restroom.

"Okay then I'll be in here if you need me." I said closing the restroom door behind me.

I washed my face with face wash and water. I somehow always get water up my nose but I'm pretty much used to it. I then got my toothbrush and brushed my teeth. I then rinsed my mouth with mouthwash and opened the restroom door.

"Are you done yet Dan?" I asked peeking my head out the door a little.

"Yes you can come out now." he said from the couch.

I walked out the restroom and went over to my suitcase to pick out my outfit. I decided to wear a plaid button up shirt with some ripped light colored jeans and grey slip on vans. I went back into the restroom and changed into my outfit. I put on my regular makeup and did my hair into a loose side braid. I then heard a knock on the door and I opened it.

"Yes?" I asked Dan.

"Do you have a straightener? I kind of need it to fix my mess." Dan asked pointing to his hair which was slightly wavy.
(Rip Dan's straight hair lol)

"Yeah here you go." I said handing him the straightener.

I got out of the restroom and sat on my bed on my phone. I got on twitter and uploaded the picture of Dan with make up on. The caption was 'He went to the makeup studio of (y/n) yesterday'. I then heard a beep from Dan's phone and went over to the restroom.

"Oi Dan you have a notification or something." I said.

"Bring my phone to me please I'm almost done." he said.

I picked up his phone and handed him the phone. He put down the straightener and looked at his phone. He unlocked it and then started laughing. I had no idea what was happening or why he was laughing.

"Really? I did not give you the authority to post that picture!" Dan said between laughs.

"You have my notifications turned on? Well my my Mr.Howell is quite a stalker isn't he?" I said crossing my arms.

"How do you think I got Phil to be my friend?" Dan said smiling.

"True. So you ready yet?" I asked.

"Yeah let's go." Dan said about to walk out the restroom.

"Ey the straightener! Turn it off, we don't want the hotel to catch fire." I said stopping Dan.

He turned it off and I grabbed my key card and phone and we walked out the door. On the way down the hallway we saw Max and asked if he wanted to come.

"So you coming or not Maxie?" I said mockingly.

"Nah I'm good, I don't want to be the third wheel. So you guys have fun last night? Hm hm?" Max asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"Not in that way! You, Max, should really stop it with the sex talk." I said punching him in the arm.

"Alright sorry. So see you guys later?" Max asked.

"Well not me sorry guys, remember I have to leave today." Dan said.

"Aw man that sucks. I hope to hang out with you and Phil another day, take care and tell Phil I said hey for me." Max said doing that man hug thing which Dan couldn't figure out how to do.

We then walked to the elevator and got in. I pressed the 1 button and down we went. I then grasped Dan's arm protectively from a sudden wave of sadness.

"What's up with you? Are you okay?" Dan asked looking at me.

"I just don't want you to go and be so far away from me. I'm going to miss you." I said letting go of him.

"Trust me, I don't want to go either but I have to leave. I'm going to miss you more than you think." Dan said putting his arm around my shoulders.

The elevator then opened and we walked out into the lobby. As soon as we entered the lobby, some fans ran up to us. Dan then removed his arm from my shoulders quickly. Somehow they figured out what hotel we were in. We then took some pictures with them. We then waved them off and speed walked to out Uber.

"Are you guys famous or something?" the Uber driver asked.

"Nope just known with some people. Um IHOP please." Dan said.

The Uber driver then carefully drove away as he didn't want to run the fans over. So we finally left the hotel and off we went to IHOP. On the way over there, we played a game about words that rhymed. We finally got to IHOP and headed inside.

"Booth or table?" the hostess asked.

"Booth is fine." I said.

She took us towards our booth and we sat down as she set the menus down. We were quiet for a little while just looking at the menu. The waiter came to the table and asked what we wanted to drink. We ordered and just talked about random things. We talked about anime, bands, youtube, dogs, and etc. It was one of the best breakfasts I've ever had.

To be continued...