Chapter 21 (Edited)

"When? How?" I asked.

He sighed and ran his fingers though his hair slightly frustrated.

"It started a bit before the last show in America, I just felt like I'm wasting everybody's time, like I'm not good enough."

"Why do you think that? Loads of people need and love you." I said.

"Do they really? Or do they like the me that is in every video when they really think I'm being myself? I'm not always happy pappy like they think." he said.

"Nobody can be happy all the time! It's practically impossible, don't mess yourself up because of this. We all have bad days and good days." I said.

"And nobody ever worries about me, everyone always thinks,"Oh Phil's fine!he's always happy!"

"They shouldn't think like that, no one can be happy 24/7. Don't beat yourself up because you are a real human being with real feelings." I said.

There was a silence that felt like it lasted forever. All he was doing was sitting down, resting his hand under his chin.

"There's no real reason for me to be depressed then is there?" Phil said.

"It's up to you, but in my opinion, no, just like your YouTube username, you're amazing."

"I'm glad you came to London (Y/N), thank you for being here for me." Phil said hugging me.

We hugged for a moment and gave each other little smiles before he left to his own room.

Dan knocked on my door.
"Come in." I said.

He walked in and sat down on the edge of the bed/couch. I sat up in bed with a blanket wrapped around me.

"Yeah?" I said.

"What were you and Phil talking about in here? Is he okay? Are you okay?" Dan asked.

"Aw it's sweet you worry about your friends. But yeah I'm fine just make sure to tell Phil you appreciate him." I said smiling.

"Alright well thanks for talking to him, I've tried before but he shuts me out. Thank you (Y/N)." Dan said.

"No prob bob." I said laying back down.

"Night (Y/N)." Dan said.

-.- (a month later)

We got in the taxi and off we went to the auditions. The director had emailed us all the directions and the information.

"Nathan just texted me saying....'I'm on my way see ya later.' I'm finally getting to hang out with Nathan since he has been busy lately with his music." I said excited.

"Cool just be careful with that guy, I get bad vibes from him." Dan said.

"Protective much? I'm joking but seriously don't be so worried, I'm old enough to take care of myself." I said.

Dan sighed in defeat as we arrived the building we were supposed to meet at. We hopped out the car and headed towards the building.

We entered and saw most British youtubers and a few American ones the could make it. Immediately, you saw Nathan. You walked over to him and smiled.

"I'm sorry you are?" Nathan said.

"You're joking right?" I said.

"Yeah I'm joking! Hey how are you?" Nathan said.

"I'm great how are you?" I said.

"Good good. Hey I want you to meet some people." Nathan said.

All of a sudden you felt someone grab on to your jumper sleeve. You turned around to see Dan and Phil.

"What? I'll meet up with you guys later when the auditions begin, I promise." I said shaking Dans hand off my jumper.

I walked off with Nathan and met some of his friends. They were all so nice and hilarious. I was chatting it up with them when I heard a man on the intercom thingy.

"All creators inside the auditorium. All creators inside the auditorium."

I waved off to Nathan and his friends and made my way to find Dan and Phil. I eventually found them sitting in the back, and sat down beside Phil.

-.-

We all auditioned and I had major stage fright. I tried my best not to shake, but failed. I wonder if anyone I know got a major role.

-.-

"How do you think you guys did?" Phil asked on the way home.

"Horrible, I was shaking so much you have no idea." I said.

"Same I felt so nervous." Dan said.

"Yeah me too, we might just get minor roles." Phil said.

THIS WAS THE MOST I COULD WRITE IN CLASS LOL