Goa-2

When all of them were done with their breakfast , they started for their journey . And darshan got a chance to sit beside Nafisa although she was not quite happy with that . Then rahul said," driver Hume 'Shantadurga temple' le k jao ."

The journey was silent as no one talked much . when they reached there Nafisa was the first person received by darshan . The temple was in red and white combination . It looked simple yet pretty . when they were done visiting the temple , they headed back to their car .

(N)" ab hum kaha jarhe hain??" Nafisa asked it excitedly all of a sudden . And everyone seemed quite happy as she was looking excited after being such angry .
" 'Doodhsagar waterfalls' dekhne ." chinmay said .
(D)" And I'm pretty sure you'll love it ."

Nafisa just nodded , pasting a smile on her face .

When Nafisa got out of the car she was stunned after watching such a beautiful waterfall

When Nafisa got out of the car she was stunned after watching such a beautiful waterfall .

She was jumping in excitement . and said to darshan ," wow darshan its soo beautiful . ooohhh I'm soo happy to be here ."
(D)" Acha to kal tak to koyi naraj tha use yaha lane k liye . ab kya hua ?"

Nafisa bowed down her head in embarrassment . And nodded . they enjoyed a lot and soon the blue sky turned into dark pinkish colour. And when they came back to their hotel  it turned into black . they changed their cloths and came downward to have some light snack . Then chinmay said, " chalo guys bahar baithte hain . "
Everyone agreed and went to sit outside . They played there movie mania , sung songs ... When all girls were busy with their talks , raj stood up and said ," main sak k liye coffee le k ata hu ."

Then he went away . after that all boy went away from there one by one . no one noticed that . then darshan got a text message . it was from rahul . he looked at it and it said,
" Bhai Jara piche wale door k pass ana .kuch important kam hain  ."
Darshan went there . when darshan reached there ,he was just shocked when he found all boy already there .
(D)" kya hua kyu bula...."
Rahul cut him in between
"Are chal isse  pehle priyanka pakad le ."
(D)" are pr kaha ??!!"
(R)" are budhu boys wali party karte hain ."
(D)" BOYS WALI PARTY !!!"
but he didn't get any time to think about it . because he was pushed forward the car by rahul . and other boys followed them .

And the boys group reached at a night  bar . and darshan was shocked as he saw the bar .
(D)" to Tu ....Tu....Tu is party ki bat krha tha ??!!!"
(R)" or nhi to kya ."
(D)" per tujhe pata hain na mujhse ye sab control nhi hota . agr kuch ulta sidha kr dia to ?? Or kisi ne dekh liya to . meri reputation ka sawal hain Bhai ."
(R)" are yr kuch nhi hoga chal ander."he  nodded and entered into the bar .

(R)" three  shots ."

When they were done with their 'boys party' they came back to their hotel .

12:00 a.m.

(S)" aree yr ye log coffee lane geye or abhi bhi kyu wapas nhi aye ??"
(P)" mujhe laga hi tha ye log kuch to karne geye hain. Jarur party krhe hogge . ane do rahul ko esi sabak sikhauggi na use jindegi bhar yad rakhega ."
(S)" chalo Nafisa apne apne room chalte hain ."

Then all of them headed towards their rooms . just after that rahul parked their car outside the hotel . And all of them were heading towards the hotel. Then chinmay saw darshan moving with his clumsy legs .

(C)" Bhai Tu thik hain na ??"
(D)" m..m..ma...main...???m..main t..to...t..th...thik...h..h..hun ."
(C)" Bhai lagta hain tujhe kuch Jada hi chad geya hain . chal main tujhe tere room tak chodk ata hu ."

(D)" m..ma...main...k..k...koyi..ba..bacha........nhi hu . main k...khud....ja...sakta hu .

Chinmay and rahul both saw the drank darshan heading towards the hotel leaving them behind with his clumsy legs .
(R)" ye ladka aj khud bhi mare ga or Hume bhi marwayega ."
(C)" ha Bhai mujhe bhi ye hi lagraha hain ."
(R)" to fr hum yaha khade kyu hain chal hum bhi chalte hain bht rat ho chuka hain ."

(C)" ha chal ."

Nafisa entered into her room and stood beside her bed .  she was thinking about something when she felt someone's presence . Just in a second she turned around to see if there's someone stood behind her .when she did it , her foot banged with someone else's . and she lost her balance and the other guy who was standing there also lost his balance . and Nafisa fell on her bed on her back and the other guy fell over Nafisa .Nafisa looked at him and it was darshan !!! Nafisa was too astonished that she could not even understand what to tell and what to think about .she didn't know how to react . she didn't expected darshan over there . Nafisa just looked at his eyes . And darshan did the same . Then she signaled him to move from her . but at her surprise he didn't move at all . He was just looking into her eyes . rather he came closer to her. Darshan was  just in an inch distance from Nafisa . there was some kind of tempt in his eyes . he brought his right arm beside her left cheek . And he removed a stalk of hair from eyes . And came even more closer to her . then he slowly moved his head toward her left side of her head . Nafisa could feel a chill on her spine .

Ooh god he is too close ...he is too close
This was the only thought in her mind . Then darshan whispered into her ear ," koyi itna khubsurat kese ho sakti hain ??"
(N)" huh??!!!koun ??!!"
(D)" Tum ."
When darshan said that word Nafisa could feel his warm breath . This was making her lunatic.
(D)" when I saw you first , I felt like till that day whom I met was just girls  but you...you... were no girl you were an  angle came from some other world ."

Then there was an awkward pause then darshan said," I really ...l..l...like ...yo....you ......na....naf...Nafisa."
When she heard that her cheeks was burning out in embarrassment .
Nafisa waited for a couple of time to get some rply from darshan but there was no sound . so she turned her head around and. As she do so her lips brushed on his cheek as darshan was too close to her . and she found darshan asleep .she somehow managed to move herself from him .then stood up from the bed .

He must be drunk

She thought to herself .And took his arm and somehow managed to lift him up from the bed . and went  outside the room holding him with her and headed towards his room which was just beside her . as he was too heavy for her she couldn't manage and darshan fall on his bed . as he was drunk he couldn't felt that .Nafisa covered him with a soft quilt .when she was about to go she stopped on her tracks and turned her head around and saw darshan sleeping peacefully . when he was sleeping he was looking cuter than before as he had pasted a cute smile over his face . then Nafisa went back to her room, closing the door behind her . Then she reached at her own room and and jumped over her bed . she was smirking hard . her cheeks had turned into light pink as she was thinking about the incident which had occured
A few minutes before . she was thinking about it , darshan and everything . which was forcing her sleep to stop to get over her .

"Aaaaaaaaaahhh.....this feeling !!!"

After making that weird sound she took her quilt and covered her head with it . And after some time she found her sleeping .

To be continued