THE ROSE

Next day Nafisa woke up at exact 9 o'clock in the morning.... With a big smile pasted on her face ....
She couldn't forget about the last night ....she was having goosebumps whenever she recalled about the last night....
She went to the dining table but found no one there ....
(N)"ooohh abhi bhi koyi aya kyu nhi"
She was losing her patience as no one showed up until 9:30 ...
(N)" kaha hain sab k sab !!! Kahi mujhe chodk Mumbai wapas to nhi chale geye na ???"
Just then shanaya came to the dinning table
(S)" aree Nafisa!!! Aj itni jaldi uth geyi tum ??!!"
(N)" kaha jaldi uthi main ?? It's already 9:45 " said with annoyance
(S)" ha wo to hain but yaha to sabk liye 12:00 bajna mtbl abhi abhi subha hona samjha jata hain . Or subha 5 bajne ko rat ...hehehe ....oh lagta hain aj tumhe bht Jada bhuk lagi hain tabhi to itni jaldi uthk dinning table k samne khadi ho ...am I right ??"
"Are ..... Bhuk....Ki....Ma...Ki...." She stopped in between and thought "are pagol chup kor .... Ki shob bolchish"

She said," ha.. bhuk lagi thi"

(S)" lagi thi? Ab nhi lagrhi Kya ?"

(N)" ( she thought)" abee chudail chup kr ja ab Tu.. bak bak krhi ja rhi hain ... Ek to ye Mr. Romeo ghora , chandi, Sona sab bech k so hara hain .... Huh or yaha ye chudeil man krha hain laga du ek do ise bhi."

"Bhuk lagk chali bhi geyi . So ab nhi lagrhi "
(S)" are pr ese kese bhuk lagk chali jeyi . Incoming call hain Kya Jo jab marji a jati hain or jab marji chali jati hain ."
(N)" aree tui jutar bari khabi naki Amar hat e jothesto?"
Said that loosing her temper .
*Meaning: Tu jute se Mar khana pasand karegi ya fr Meri hanth ki kafi hain *
(S)" matlb?!!"
(N)" mtlb main tumhari tariff krrhi thi."
(S)" to fr tum juta juta Kya bolrhi thi?"
(N)" are juta matlb kind and friendly"
(Juta= shoe)
(S)" aww naffu you r soo cute ."
(N)" tor matha."she mumbled
(Tera sarr)

Their conversation cut in between when they saw some figure coming inside. And of course one of them was darshan raval . When nafisa saw him, she couldn't help but kept smiling at him while darshan just gave her a genuine smile . Darshan and his guy friends sit on the chair and started their breakfast.
Darshan kept eating his breakfast while all this time nafisa kept smiling at him. After a while darshan looked at her while munching his food and their eyes met and nafisa's smile turned into a brighter and bigger one which confused darshan.
He thought " what's wrong with her . Aj itni khush kyu hain?? Owapas ja rahe Hain isliye?!"

After they had finished their breakfast they started for Mumbai ..... A long journey had made them exhausted except for nafisa. Cause she was busy admiring darshan's handsome face who was sitting just beside her. And darshan also noticed her weird behavior. He thought,
"Ise aj Kya hua ase kyu mujhe ghur ghur k dekh rahi hain?!!"

They reached Mumbai without much talking as everyone was exhausted from the journey.

_________________________________

Nafisa reached her apartment only to find clothes lying on the floor , chocolate wraps , unwashed dish on the dining table and lamisa was watching television while munching popcorn. When lamisa saw nafisa entering inside, she choked on her popcorn. After observing everything nafisa went into her room where lamisa was expecting a good scolding from her . To her surprise nafisa didn't say a single thing and went on with a smile pasted on her face.

(L) " are bapre ye to ajap k upar gajab hua. Ms. Cleaning queen ne kuch kaha hi hani or Ulta smile Kar rahi thi"

Nafisa closed the door and double checked it to make sure it was locked right after entering into the room.

They say when you're in love you can not see anything, can not think about anyone else rather than the only one . The one you love most . Same thing happened with Nafisa . She had lost her sense of judgement, she was too Inclined in her own feelings that she didn't bother to think about what her feelings will bring for her .