Lana

"Oh my god look at her... I didn't expect her to come back."

"I heard she fucks girls."

"Gross. Didn't she have boyfriends in the past?"

"Yeah, she can't choose."

I cringed at the comments made by my fellow students in the hallway. Ever since they caught me with my girlfriend at a pool party, to which we kissed, they have been freaking out over it. Since this school is religious, this stuff is scandalous. Taking off my SnapBack, I brushed my blonde hair with my fingers down.

My girlfriend, Jupiter, walked up to me. "Hey Lana," she said running her hands through my hair.

I looked over her, she was beautiful. Her dark hair was put into cornrows, and she had a golden nose ring. My mother didn't approve of her even being my friend because she wasn't white, what would she think if she knew we loved each other. My parents are racists, who want me to marry a rich white boy.

But I love her, everything about her. Her dark eyes, hair, skin, everything was beautiful. She was wearing the uniform, like the rest of us, although I much rather perfected the clothing she made herself. I loved seeing her pouring herself into things she loved.

"Hey Jup." I smiled kissing her cheek.

"Lana.." She blushed giggling, holding out the 'a' syllable. "We're in public."

"So what? I love you and I don't care." I laughed.

"Mhm. You're parents probably do."

"My parents suck dick I don't give a fuck."

_____________

The day went by the same, boring classes and even more boring people. It was over now, everyone talking about the football game that would take place in an hour. I decided to take Jupiter there as a date, and she likes it.

I changed into a maroon bomber jacket and sweatpants, and a white crop top and a matching SnapBack that had memesupreme written on it. I slipped on my shoes, grabbed my keys and phone and left. Jupiter was waiting outside her house for me to pick her up.

She had her curly hair down, and a maroon hoodie with "Go Ravens!" Written on it. The Ravens was our mascot, and maroon and white our colours. "Ready to go babe?" She asked brushing off her white jeans.

"Yeah." I smiled getting into the car. "You look great."

"Hard to leave my house without my parents asking questions."

"What did you say?"

"That I'm with my girlfriend."

"What did they say?"

"They were okay with it. My dad joked about how I don't need a condom because we're girls.... To which my mom hit him with an oven mitt." 

Laughing, we got out. "How's baseball?" She asked me.

"It's good. Season sucks, we've lost the three games we had."

"Jokes on them for not putting you as pitcher." She said as we sat in the back.

"They said they will from now on."

Cheerleaders started a cheer to kick off the game, swaying back and forth and chanting. They all had short maroon skirts with a white stripe at the bottom, and a skin tight maroon crop top with Go Ravens on it in white.

The head cheerleader, Chloe, had her hair up in a high ponytail and a bow. She was staring at the head quarterback who was talking with the team. Everyone wanted them together, but Chase didn't want that. Like at all.

He hated her a lot, and no one knew why. Jupiter and I had our own theories, but we kept it private. No need to have the cheerleaders up our asses.

_____

After the game, everyone already left but the cheerleaders and some players. Jupiter and I smiled at one another as the cheerleaders walked towards us. Only a few stayed flirting with the remaining players.

"Hey what are you two abominations doing here." Chloe asked, resting her hands on her hips.

"Hey what are you stupid cunts still doing here instead of going home to your asshole families?" I spat quickly.

Chloe laughed, her locks bouncing. "Aw she speaks. I'm surprised your kind isn't dead yet. Why does god like this?"

"They want a balance of good and bad." Another cheerleaders said.

"I guess we are the saviors."

"Yeah you're saving the wrong people, save yourselves." Jupiter replied.

"Guys leave them alone." Amelia said fast.

"Amelia stop defending these losers." Chloe rolled her eyes.

"There's nothing wrong with them.." I heard Amelia mumble, holding her own arm.

"Come on, let's go girls." Chloe laughed as she walked off with the other cheerleaders. Amelia was the last to leave though, she dragged along. She seemed sad, but Jupiter and I couldn't tell why.

"Maybe she's gay." Jupiter joked.

I bursted out laughing, "Really? Her?"

"Mhm." She nodded grinning.

"Are there any gay girls that are out?" I asked her. Jupiter knew all the drama that was going on.

"I heard a girl was going to come out at the winter dance in a month."

"Who?" I asked.

Hesitating, she said "No clue, they didn't say.." She frowned.

"I wish them luck..." I sighed. "Come on, let me drive you home."

"Alright." She replied, standing up and walking to my car.

Getting in, I started to drive her back. After dropping her off at home, she quickly gave me a kiss on the cheek. It was odd, she always kissed me on the lips after she left.

Maybe I'm overthinking it.