This is fucking ridiculous!

Alright I am done putting up with this fucking bullshit, this is fucking ridiculous! I am tired of going on wattpad always seeing a comment that says something bad about gays! Like this

One of my bestest friends (Pinkamena_Diane_Pie8) saw this fucking comment, and replied the reported comment! This is bullshit and I'm fucking fed up with it! So called people think we're monsters, idiots, mistakes, freaks, and accidents, I can not...

One of my bestest friends (Pinkamena_Diane_Pie8) saw this fucking comment, and replied the reported comment! This is bullshit and I'm fucking fed up with it! So called people think we're monsters, idiots, mistakes, freaks, and accidents, I can not fucking stand it! We are not mistakes! God may have not intended for girls to love girls and guys to love guys, but theres alot of thingd god didn't intend to happen, he didn't intend for us to make creations that could be deadly, luke hoverboards (explodes easily)
Phones (same thing as hoverboards) he didn't intend for fucking, oil spills to happen, he didn't intend for Adam amd Eve to eat the apple! Straight people always call us monstrosities! You are the monsters for calling us monstrosities! We are just the same as you, but with a different flaw! All of us make mistakes, and sometimes believe we are mistakes. The things you people do are the reasons are population is sinking. You guys sometimes make us go home, and pick up a blade, scissors, or even a peice of glass, we gather ropes or cords, bleach, and even bottles of pills. Think about whos the real monster here. Next time, think about what you say. And think of the outcome that could happen.

                  Xoxo~Bree.