MAH OCS!!!

So here are my new! And improved OCS!!!!

The tall one near lightning is Ruby Controller here's her info!

Name: Ruby Controller.
Age:18
Gender: Mare
Sexuality: Bi
Breed: Unicorn.
Personality: Cunning, Flirty, seductive, and fun.
Backstory: Ruby was originally from the himan world but fell through a crack in the universe. She soon learned how to master the pony-ness and started to make friends those including: Sky, Flower ((I'll introduce her later)), Lightning, and Ruby Flame and her twin Pond frost.
Colors: Red and crimson mane, grey coat, and neon green eyes.

Next one is the twins. 1 is flying high in the sky, the other is flying low holding the picnic basket  near Lightning.

Names: Ruby Flame, and Pond Frost.
Age: 12, and 10
Gender: Mares
Sexuality: Ruby is Lesbian and Pond is Bi
Breed: Alicorn ((baby princesses!!! >v<))
Personality: Ruby is athletic, cool, and funny. Pind is shy, kind, and cautious.
Backstory: Both Ruby and Pond frost both are young princesses and descendants of Princess Luna. But they both live in PonyVille learning from Twilight how to get used to being alicorns and how master using magic aswell as flying. But both are elements. Ruby, element of fire. Pond, element of water. They may be complete opposites but still love each other
Colors:Ruby has orange and red mane, and a black coat with red eyes. Pond has a really light coat, with a white and blue mane.

The next is the one is right beside Sky.

Name: Flower Lily.
Age: 16
Gender: Mare.
Sexuality: Straight.
Breed: earth pony.
Personality: Shy, kind, nerdy, and friendly.
Backstory: Flower is Fluttershy's cousin since she gets her shyness from her. She was born in ponyville and raised there.
Colors: Orange hair with pink stripes, golden coat and green eyes.

The next one is flying ahead of Ruby Flame.

Name: Lightning Blast.
Age: 19
Gender: Mare.
Sexuality: Bi.
Breed: Pegasus.
Personality: Cool, Famous, fun, flirty, and funny.
Backstory: Lightning Blast was born in Cloudsdale with her sister Lightning Strike. She and Lightning fighted. Alot. Both of them tried out for the wonderbolts but only Blast got accepted. She helped her sister join the shadow bolts, which made her feel much better. Now Blasts travels the world doing ahows but mostly misses home.

Erm.....did i forget somepony? Idk.