geuss that pony sketch, prize, plus a A/N

So, I have a new game! Its called "Geuss that pony sketch" and here is the first sketch:

The first person/brony/pegasister/and silent reader (if you don't know what that means, I'll explain at da end

The first person/brony/pegasister/and silent reader (if you don't know what that means, I'll explain at da end.) To comment what/who they think it is, and get it right gets dis! *hold up exclusive 70 feet tall and wide cookie* good luck geussing!

Okie,so A/N time. I know atleast 70%or y'all may skip this but,

72 chapters.

I said I was gonna stop at 100, and all I got is 28 chappies left, THIS IS NUTS!!!! It feels like I only downloaded watypad just yesterday, and it was almost a year ago! Life is moving WAY to fast! I'm just like, "NUUUUU!huh, NUUUUU! I'M NOT READY!"(Kevin Hart reference XD) its moving way to fast. And you guys have been A-MAZE-ING! And I mean that from the bottom of my heart, from when I first started, I doubted that I would even reach 50 followers.
Now I'm 7 away from 600! Soon they'll be 600 in the "Breezee Army"! Like, omigod. I can't  necessarily explain it, but I'm just greatful for you all! Silent readers, bronies, besties, sisters,  and even more. I'm glad all of you are here. Anywho I got places places to go, gotta follow my rainbow. Can't stick around, cause I'm RUNNIN' AROUND AT THE SPEED OF SOUND!

                Xoxo XP<3~Bree