Where It All Started (AND I ALMOST DIED FROM SHOCK.)

Hello, random person who is reading my boring story! I'd legit explain what's going on right now, but number one, I'm dying. Number 2, I should probably cast a healing spell and number 3, I'm missing my favourite show. But saving your friends comes first, so Alex to the rescue... :)

I muttered the word "Iyashi" as my left hand traced over my wound. Yeah,  you're probably clueless. Imma leave you on this cliffhanger while I explain the start of this whole venture.

My name is Alex. Short for Alexis. No, I'm not a boy, although I behave like one. I'm 15, and I'm from London! Yay! Brits for the win! And I was a normal, okay -not THAT normal- teenager. I used to go to Alistaire academy. A posh school for posh kids. I always felt out of place. Although my ancestors were said to be kings and queens. Most of the girls would wear the female uniforms looking like strippers and I'd be one of the few girls who'd rather wear the male uniform cause we're body conscious. Believe me, skirts are not my forte.

 Believe me, skirts are not my forte

So, if I remember correctly, cause I'm such a poohead, at 8th July as I approached home I hear a Japanese word. Yes, I said Japanese. As I opened the door, my jaw dropped. There I saw my dad and mum afloat. Yes, I said afloat. My mum had a pink aura around her hands and my dad had purple.

"Um... I'm home!", I managed to say. After what seemed like two hours of awkwardly standing and seeing my parents try to kill each other by screaming out Japanese spells and throwing crockery and... teddy bears? at each other, they finally noticed me and settled down on the ground.

"We need to talk. And shut your mouth.", my dad said after staring at me with my mouth wide open like I was a hippo. 

"Sure. I totally wonder what it's about.", I remarked sarcastically. My mother, before saying anything, passed a pouch to me. "Open it, Alex."

I opened the pouch and peered in. What was in it totally captivated, totally baffled, totally mesmerized and totally took my aback to the see that the pouch had nothing but plain gold and glittery powder. (I'm sarcastic as heck, bear with me on this ride.)

"Wow mum... I know that you like Disney movies and all but I never knew that you'd go so bonkers over it that you'd have a pouch of pixie dust...", I remarked in the most bored voice I could. My dad paced around the room. My dad was tall, lean and muscular. His eyes were a shade of dark blue and his black hair was held back into a small pony talk. A red streak was visible across his bangs, which framed his face. I'm a bit embarrassed to admit this, but I agree that my dad is quite attractive and young-looking for a 39 year old.

My mum was a 37 year old lady who was also quite tall. She had blue hair fading to purple at the end. She wore red glasses which brought her light brown eyes out.  She had a resonating voice and  honestly, I was jealous of it.