Chapter 3: BA-BOOM.

CHAPTER 3. BA-BOOM.

ENJOY.

VOTE

COMMENT.

LOVE YOU.

NO EDIT. PROBABLY WONT EDIT UNTILL LIKE, NEXT THURSDAY- LE SHRUGS.

O.K. it's the first day of school and no one.. I mean no one's said anything.

No weird looks. No whispers. No scowles. Nothing.

So.. maybe people did forget. . . well except for the select few who showed up to my 'not so welcome back' party.

I stood at my locker, shoving the 3 new books I had recieved from earlier classes onto the shelves. I take a step back to look into my bag, right when my locker door is slammed right in front of my face.

I looked up, shocked.

"Soo...." Ali says, her arms folded as she rested up against my locker.

I take even more of a step back, folding my arms as well. "So.." I say less pleased. "You and dex, huh?" She smiles brightly. "Me and Dex nothing. His zipper got caught on my dress." I say, rolling my eyes and turning away from her, ready to walk to my next class.

Ali trails over next to me, falling in step as we walk down the hall together. "Well. you had to of been doing 'something' in order to even get in that position." Ali says, raising her eye brows.

My heart stopped. we kissed. I forgot we kissed. well, he kissed me.

I wipe the scared expression off my face.

"HEey..?" Drew says, coming from the opposite way- noticing me and then.. ali.

He pulls me into a hug before kissing my lips quickly. We hadn't really gotten to see each other since Iv been back, untill now. "Sorry I had to leave last night-" Drew begins. I shake my head, "No it's fine.." I say somberly, thinking of how-- everyone left last night.

"So guys... I was thinking..maybe- like- we could do a double date tonight!" Ali says excitedly.

I look to her quickly, "Are you ok?" I ask. she nods anxiously, "why wouldn't I be?" she smiles.

"you- you know what. ali. we'd be happy to double date." Drew nods.

AND HONESTLY.. I THINK IM MISSING SOMETHING.

"I didn't think you were serious when you said-" drew begins. "well i was serious." Ali says, turning on her heels and leaving me and Drew alone.

"serious about what?' I question quickly. Drew wraps his arm around my shoulder. "it's nothing.." he brushes off just a little to easily. "so how's your first day been?" He asks, "Surprisingly-" I begin just as we're about to walk into the starewell- "HOLY FUCK. YOU GUYS DATE?" A girl says, stopping in front of us.

I look to drew, who's happy to nod his head. And, I remember that- He wasn't hiding me anymore.

As if on cue, a boy I wasn't familiar with came rushing out of the door and down the steps. "drew, man. wassup!" He says, reaching his hand up for a hi5. Drew slaps him 5 before looking back to the girl, "Ali just told me were double dating tonight." the guy says and instantly.. the blonde girl speaks.

"woah, a double date with your summer love and child hood love." She says awkwardly. "that must be..." She begins, but drew is turning red- seriously.

My face scrunches, but I wipe it away quickly. "I- I gotta go." I look away, "Jos." He sighs. 'Im gunna be late, drew." I say,hopping my way up the steps.