Tamaki Ending - part 4

The weekend has passed, we are now approaching the time at which Tamaki's wake up call happens

(Tamaki POV)

   A maid walks in the door and looks horrified. "Master Tamaki..., you should tell someone that you are unclothed when they walk in." She turns around and blush creeps up her neck.

   I look down at my teddy bear underpants. "What's wrong with my undergarments?" 

   The maid sputters and looked embarrassed. "Th...they...they are not.......becoming."

   I feel like I had been punch in the gut. "These are my comfiest pair!" 

   The maid stomps her foot. "Master Tamaki, I am not going to fight with you about this now. You must get ready for school. Since you are already awake, I'm going to leave. The cook has prepared breakfast." The maid leaves, her brown braid swinging.

I get ready for school, putting on my uniform and making sure everything is straight. I walk downstairs into the dining room where breakfast is set - a rolled omelet filled with only the best things, and grilled tuna. I jump in the limo after grabbing my backpack from my housekeeper. I think back to my dream. I don't know what it means, after all the girl in the dream looked like Haruhi, but not quite. Something was off. I know I had seen that face before, I just can't place where.

************************************************************************

   TIME SKIP BECAUSE CLASSES ARE BORING *** SEE BOTTOM

   I skip up to (Y/N). "How are you doing today, Rio?"

   She steps away. "Stay away from me." I sag.

   Michelle walks up to us. "Why are you so mean to Tamaki?" She asks in a simpering voice.

   "Because he annoys me."

   "Sorry for the interruption," Kyoya stands behind us. "but we have customers." He nods to the couch I usually sit at, and the table where Haruhi and (Y/N) sit. Rio runs over there as fast as she can - she knows that look in Kyoya's eyes.

   I slump back to my couch, then act up the part of the prince that I am. 

______________________________________________________________

*** Note: The reason classes are boring is because Tamaki doesn't have any classes with people from host club. Kyoya is always taking advanced classes, and Honey and Mori are a grade above him. Kaoru, Hikaru, Haruhi and (Y/N) are all first years. All the classes are filled up with Tamaki's ego and it's basically 50 minutes of Tamaki's stupidity.

Hey guys, I'm really sorry about that long wait...I have really bad work ethic. I'll try and be better.

See you later, my sketchy readers!

JellyBean