1

I stared at the math equations on the paper in front of me and sighed. Sometimes I hated myself for choosing math as my major. I rolled my eyes and got up from my desk.

I followed the sound of One Direction to the bathroom I shared with my roommate/best friend, where I knocked softly.

"Eleanor?" She sang out. I made a weird noise that was somewhere between a "yes" and a "hmm?" to let her know it was me.

"Come in, love," she said quickly. I opened the door to reveal Sophia, with a full face of gorgeous makeup and with her curling wand in hand. I glanced at the pretty red dress that hung behind her.

"Where are you going?" I asked curiously, perching on the empty counter space next to her.

"A party with Tyler," She replied with a smile. I grimaced. Tyler was her awful alchoholic boyfriend that treated her terribly. Oceana, our other best friend, and I had tried to gently tell her that he was terrible but Sophia would not have it. Everyone knew she was way too good for him, except for her. Sophia was a social butterfly. Beautiful, graceful, charismatic. The opposite of me. I was awkward and quiet and hated going to loud parties and being with lots of people. Oceana was kind of in between, she would sometimes go to small events with Sophia but usually preferred to stay home. Oceana had a really cool style; she always looked like she had fallen out of Instagram during Coachella.

"Elle? Can you zip me up please?" Sophia's voice snapped me out of my thoughts. I jumped up and pulled the zipper up the back of her dress. She grinned excitedly and giggled. "I'm so excited! You can still come with me, you know," She poked my sides, making me laugh and roll my eyes.

"I think I would rather read the hat fic to my parents." She shuddered and then laughed."Remember Sophia, don't drink too much, don't talk to strangers, don't drink and drive, call me if - "

"Okay mom," she interrupted me. We both laughed as she stepped into her heels and moved towards the door. She hugged me quickly. "Love you, see you later,"

"Love you too, don't die, don't get an STD," I replied. She punched my arm as she exited our room. After she left, I texted Oceana to come over because I was bored and was too lazy to do my homework. She was just down the hall, so she was in my room raiding the fridge in record time. I plopped on my bed as she got some snacks and put on a random movie on Netflix.

"Sophia sure is mssing out on terrible Netflix movies," Oceana said, hopping on the bed next to me.

"And extremely unhealthy food," I added, shoving a handful od Doritos into my mouth.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

At around 2am, Oceana and I had still not moved from our movie marathon wwhen a slightly drunk Sophia stumbled in, black tear stains and smudged makeup on her face.

"Oh no Sophia," Oceana mumbled as we jumped up and rushed over to her. She started crying again and Oceana hugged her tightly while I quickly brought her some cold water. She mumbled something about Tyler. Oceana and I glanced at eachother worriedly, already knowing exactly what was wrong.

After Sophia got changed and cleaned up, She joined in watching movies and eating sweets until we all fell asleep.

A/N: Hi :-) This is my first fanfic so bear with me I know it's terrible and cliche haha. So basically I'm trash for 5sos, the 1975, one direction, troye sivan, halsey, phan, u know just ur basic everyday emo trash can. But this fanfic is calum af bc im calum af and i need to sTaY iN My LAnE okay anyway sorry this sucks and its vvv short lol

  But this fanfic is calum af bc im calum af and i need to sTaY iN My LAnE okay anyway sorry this sucks and its vvv short lol

Yay THIS is how I picture Eleanor ^^^^^ idk her name but shes gorgeous

thiiiis is how i picture Sophiaaa ^^^^ SO PRETTYY okay her name is Zuleyka Silver shes an actress and a model yay

idk why her pic is tiny but this ^^^ is how i picture Oceana, idk her name but she kinda looks like Cara Delevigne :---) beauuutifuul woo

and calum is his precious self ofc

okay this chapter was kinda just to introduce you to the girls aand their friendship and stuff. So they all go to NYU and Sophia's major is art history, Oceana's is philosophy, an Eleanor's is math. Cal's is gonna be music for the story so yay