1. A Deal Between Demons

Evil. Spooky. Douche bag.

That are just some of the many words to describe the notorious dream killer, Freddy Krueger.

For years, Freddy have terrorised the people (mostly teenage perverts) of Elm Street, located in Springwood, Ohio.

He was the one man that could make you stay awake for days, while drinking endless amounts of warm milk before going to sleep before getting killed by Freddy in your dream.

But then, everyone somehow forgotten about him. And he went to Hell.

For years, he searched for a way to escape the depts of Hell. And one day, he found someone.

This somebody was Jason Voorhees. An undead being who stalks the campsites of Crystal Lake.

When he was a young boy, Jason was often bullied by others, to the fact that he was deformed. (In other words, the bullies were basically Internet trolls, before the Internet existed)

Because of the bullying, Jason didn't have any friends. The only person that actually cared for him was his mother, who was the cook at Crystal Lake.

But then, one day, Jason drowned.

Nobody tried to save him. The bullies were being bullies, his mother didn't know what was happening and the counselors, who were meant to watch over the children, were too busy reenacting 50 Shades Of Grey or something. (Because teenage perverts)

Jason's mother went bonkers and....

Well, you know the rest of the story.

After finding Jason, Freddy disguised himself as Jason's mother and told him to wake the f*ck up, which he did.

After killing a few teens, Jason have gotten carried away, (probably because he wanted to make his mommy proud) which angered Freddy.

They then scrapped for a little bit before Freddy got his head chopped off and Jason lost some of his fingers. I'm not making this up. This actually happened.

And now Freddy is in Hell.

The dream demon has been trying to find a way to escape, just like last time.

FREDDY: I've been struck here like a caged animal. Rotting for countless years and once more, my children have nothing to fear. All because of that overgrown b*tch of a child! HE WILL PAY FOR WHAT HE DID TO ME!!

Freddy then picked up a rock.

FREDDY: And yet...

He throws the rock in the abyss.

FREDDY: EVERYONE FORGOTTEN ABOUT ME!!!

As Freddy was probably going to have a fit, a mysterious voice spoke.

???: Not everyone, Fredrick.

Freddy then turns around to see who it was.

FREDDY: Who the f*ck are you?

???: I am the priest of the Labyrinth. The favorited son of Leviathan. The Engine-

FREDDY: I get it. You're a politician around here, Pinhead.

PINHEAD: That is not my name, Fredrick.

FREDDY: Tell that to those losers up there. (He's pointing to the dark 'sky')

Pinhead just keep staring at Freddy.

FREDDY: Why the f*ck you're here?

PINHEAD: I want to forge an alliance.