3. A Long Time Coming

Jason looked at the dead girl, confused by the state of her.

Yet again, somebody was murdered, and yet again, it wasn't HIM that murdered.

To Jason, it's bizarre to see something so strange like this happening.

Then again, he did a lot of strange things over the years.

But there's​ no time for just standing there. He needs to find the one who's killing his victims.

He needs to kill the one.

He needs to, so that mommy would be proud of him.
____________________________________

MEANWHILE
___________________________________

Ash is wandering around the place, looking for the Necronomicon.

It obviously isn't going to be an easy​ task, since it could be anywhere around here.

Then again, since when was the last time he was doing something easy and simple?

And normal?

Anyhow, it was pretty much nowhere in sight.

"Where the hell could it be?"Ash said to himself.

And since it was nowhere in sight, there was only one thing that Ash can do.

"Well, I'm at this dumb fair. I might just look around the place."

____________________________________

MEANWHILE
____________________________________

Freddy is currently in the Dream World, thinking.

Ever since he got out of Hell (thanks to Pinhead), he has killed six people and a dog.

He also went to visit an old 'friend' of his. A girl who dreamed of becoming a dancer.

And luckily for her, she's a robotic ballerina in some random pizza place.

He even found out that she now has a crush, or boyfriend or whatever, and a friend who happens to be a lesbian robot clown.

Interesting.

"That girl," said Freddy. "Oh, her face when I scared the f*ck out of her!"

But there was no time for just whining up a robot and her friends. He might do that later.

"That Pinhead guy wants me to find some f*cking book, as well as forming an army." He said, remembering what happened back in Hell.

"Why the hell would he need a book, anyway?!"

He then grabs the box that Pinhead gave him.

"All I want is that retard Jason dead." He said. "But no, I have to do Pinhead's chores while he do whatever the f*ck he do in his spare time!"

"Eh, f*ck it. I'll give him the book, then I'll get my revenge."

____________________________________

MEANWHILE
(For the 137th time)
____________________________________

"Everything is crap here."