Love Sick

Before we see Freddy and Jason beating the living hell out of each other as well as Jane being an asshole to most people (mostly Ash), let's take a moment to see what our favourite cenobite is up to during all of this.

___________________________________

In the dark, cold depths of the Labyrinth, or what it is commonly known as, Hell, an infamous figure walks through the darkness.

The figure, a cenobite commonly called Pinhead (even though it is not his real name, or what he preferred to be called), would normally be torturing souls, alongside his fellow cenobites.

But their master have other plans.

Now, the cenobites are looking to recruit an army of monsters and killers.

Though they don't really know why their master would want an  army, they just followed the orders like always.

Pinhead was given the most important task. He was to send someone to find the Necronomicon Ex-Mortis, the book of the dead, so it can be used to raise the undead.

Luckily for Pinhead, he came across the dream demon Freddy Krueger, who has been here for years, and was very p*ssed off, over...

Well, pretty much everything.

And with Freddy currently looking for the Necronomicon, Pinhead will now search for the next person he will recruit.

There are so many people that Pinhead would want to find right now.

The cannibal from Texas. The boogleman from Illinois. The shape shifter from Maine. The onryō from Japan.

They all come to mind, but he'll find them some other time.

Today however, he is going to meet a lovesick girl.

A yandere.

Granted, there are many lovesick psychopaths (both male and female) in the Labyrinth and on Earth, but there is one that Pinhead thinks is the most interesting.

And probably the most batsh*t insane, too.
____________________________________

A little bit later, Pinhead has located the yandere.

Convincing her to join his master's army would not be an easy task, knowing that she is mostly... Emotionless.

She was currently sitting on the ground, with her hair covering her face. She was also wearing an old school dress that was covered in blood stains.

There were no signs of movement and no sounds coming from her, like if she was a statue.

Pinhead, who didn't like the silence, spoke.

"Ayano Aishi."

She didn't respond to him, since she didn't moved or say anything, which is not surprising because she prefers her nickname.

"Yandere-Chan."

She slowly moved her head up to see who was speaking to her.
Her face, now visible, has a large scar, located on her right cheek.

"Senpai?" She said.

"I am not your senpai, Ayano. I am someone who is seeking your aid."

"Then leave me alone."

"This is an important matter, Ayano. Something more important than-"

"Than Senpai?" Said Ayano, interrupting the Cenobite.