Chapter 1

KILEY.

The day has finally come, I'm going to college with the love of my life.

"Promise to call every weekend!" My mom cried.

"Yes! Love you mom, dad...bye!" I kissed them both on the cheek and ran to the car where Liam was currently sipping a Starbucks.

"Ready to go!" Liam smiled.

"Anywhere with you!" I smile.

"I love you!" He kissed me.

"I love you too!" I kissed back.

We drove for about an hour and stopped.

"Why are we stopping?" I asked.

"I have a surprise for you but I have to make sure that it's all prepare!" Liam smirked.

"Surprise? Please tell me!" I begged.

"No sexy, it's a surprise!" Liam went and started talking on the phone.

While I was bored waiting, I decided to get out of the car and get some drinks.

The shop was very fancy, even if it was on the side of the highway.

"Hi, can I please just buy these?" I put a bottle of coke, packet of skittles and a bar of chocolate on the counter.

"That will be $5." The guy said really bored.

"Thanks!" I handed him the money and walked back to the car.

"Ready to hit the road again?" Liam got back into the car.

"Tell me what the surprise is or I won't marry you!" I threatened.

"You've ysed that threat against me all summer, and you love me too much to ever do that!" Liam smiled and started the car up.

"I hate that you know me so well!" I pouted.

"I love when you do that!" Liam laughed.

2 hours later.

I thought we were going to the university campus but we have stopped in front of a house on a random street.

"Babe? Why are we here?" I asked Liam.

"Well that surprise, is this!" Liam pointed to the house.

"You brought a house?" I raised a brow.

"Yes! For us, for our family when we finish University, we can start a family right here!" Liam held out his hand for me.

"I don't believe you!" I shook my head.

It was beautiful.
We walked up the driveway, hand in hand as I admired the house that was now mine, and Liam's. Ours.

"Why don't you open the door?" Liam handed me the keys to the house with a keyring of our picture at the beach.

"I love you so much!" I smiled.
I opened the door and stepped in to see a massive canvas picture of Liam, Nikki, Zach and I at our trip to Disney Land.

"Do you like it so far? I had to have Nikki come and help me decorate it to your liking." Liam blushed.

"I like it... so far." I smirked.

Walking into the house more, I saw a massive kitchen, movie room, living room and laundry room, and this was all on the first floor.

The garden was massive and we had our own personal BBQ and a beautiful back porch to sit on.

"I am loving this house!" I smiled.

"There are 2 more surprise for you!" Liam smirked.

"That me to them then!" I grabbed Liam's hand and ran up the stairs of OUR house.

"You our personal design room!" Liam opened the door to a design STUDIO!
It has sketch pads, fabrics, colours, even a sewing machine.

"I can't believe you did this for me!" I gave him a massive hug.

"You are studying art and business, so I thought it would be nice for you to have you own little studio." He kissed me.

"I love you so much! Now what's the final suprise?" I asked.

"It's for both of us," Liam took me to the far end of the floor.
"Our own library!" Liam opened the door to a very fancy home library, it had thousands of books, a coffee machine, and 2 large desks with built in computers and a printer at the end of the room.

"There are 4 rooms, the master bedroom and 3 guest rooms." Liam told me.

"What's on the third floor?" I asked.

"Something that is for me abd the other 2 bedrooms." Liam looked towards the third floor stairs.

"Show me the bedroom!" I said.

Liam led me towards the room and he opened the door to a very beautiful room.

A king size bed, 2 walk in wardrobe, a massive bathroom and a massive wall length mirror. My dreams had finally come true!

"Do you love it!" Liam asked.

"No! The house is horrible! The colours are all wrong!" I crossed my arms and faced Liam to see horror all over his face.

"I'm joking! I seriously do love it, the house is beautiful!" I ran up to him and gave him a massive kiss.

"I love you!" Liam kissed me.

"I love you more!"