About the Contest

-- Thanks to @Dj_8622  for the lovely cover! --

Hello! Welcome to Item, a multiround, multistyle contest. Now, what I mean by multistyle is that you will have the oppurtunity to write in many different forms. You will have two options each round: short story, poem, song, script, or one-line-quote. You might say, 'But boy, I can't write in either of those styles!'. Well, I guess this is an oppurtunity to brush up on that style[; But if you feel you really can't, pm me and maybe I'll be able to work something out.

I'm sure you've been waiting to find out: What will we be writing about? An item. It may be one word; orange. It may be a whole phrase; the last letter from your enstranged sister. To write about that item is your only requirement. No song, no mood, no picture. If I get the vibe of the item, you done good.

You will have seven days to complete each entry after the prompt is posted. Once it's the due date, the other judges and I will go over your entries. One winner will be chosen and 3 participants will be eliminated, two eliminated in the last round. If for some reason you need an extra day to turn in an entry pm me, but with a week it should be pretty easy.

Any more questions of the contest? Post them below or pm me. Ready to join? Read on!