Too late to turn back time

Its been a couple of weeks since it first started and no matter what i did it always seemed to be something wrong with it. At first i thought there was a chance he would change, but daily he would hit me hard enough for a bruise to appear.Fear began to shadow like a huge storm cloud surrounding her while world.

He would never show his face in the house unless he had a few pints, mother never knew what had changed him but she always hesitated to ask so she kept quiet for avoiding any beating from him at any level. It was like it was his own amusement getting to see his own wife in pain, controlling her also never letting her out of the house so that no one would know what was the real story behind the bruises.

Many months went by, same routine would happen, father would go to meet his friends to get pissed,mother would be left on her own having to suffer from fear and pain, at 5pm he would return home, give mother a few beatings all the way through till he felt to stop, sometimes he would eventually sexually harass mother.But it wasn't long until she fell pregnant with my me. It lit up my mothers world but dare she tell father or god knows what might happen to her.

for weeks she struggled through the pain from hiding the words "I'm pregnant", from my father,but one night she thought to herself "I'm never going to be able to hide this from him for much longer, I am going to have to tell him sooner or later, for better or for worse, i am going to take a risk of letting him know in the morning".

Early that morning, father was about to step out of the door when my mother called him into the kitchen for a few minutes.(father strutted over to the kitchen and asks) "What do you want,make it quick?".Mother slowly spelled "We're going to have a baby",looking very nervously and hoping so much for a positive response. Whilst watching his facial expressions change from a grump to a small smile and he goes,"Are you serious?,i'm going to be a dad?"..."yes" i replied with relief.

As time went by it had become closer and closer to mothers due date and by the thought of that had her in nerves because she had never thought having to go through the horror to be having a child.She never doubted that she'd be a hopeless mother due to the fact this would be her first and she would never let anyone hurt her, not one bit and if they did they would pay.

They soon had got to meet our first born. It was a baby girl. The name Lana was given to her, for her glistening brown eyes, her rosy red cheeks and her cheeky little grin. She was our world, changed our lives for the good as she had hopped. As soon as we had settled in with our little perfect family, things started to change...

Mother and Father started to draw appart like they wouldn't even be looking eachother in the eye it had gotten so akward, i'm not quite sure what had exactly happened but i was sure it had something to do with me; as a young child i am sure that it is not a nice feeling being unwanted and ignored... ignored when you needed love or comfort, needing to feel as that is the most important part of a childs growth.

A few years had past and i had just turned 6, mother had bought me the newest scooter but she said it was from father too, but i knew very well he hadnt bothered to buy me anything just like the past years so i chose to ignore it and enjoy the tricks i used to practice like non stop day till night. Later on that evening father came home around 7pm and i was just getting ready for bed; he offered to tuck me in so mother could relax a little. We got to my room and father closed the door...turned up the music and turned off the lights, now at that age i wasnt aware of what would be happening...