MBF; Chapter Five

Jasmine POV

Today is school so of course i got to get up early and take care of my hygiene. Im thinking about starting some shit up today. Nothing bad but just for my liking. What i got planned i dont think anything is wrong with it. "You ready?" Diamond asked sighing.

Diamond had spent the night over at my place which aint a big deal. "Yes dang!" i said fixing my hair up a little. "I think my bad habbits rubbed off on you" Diamond said shaking her head. I chuckled a little. "Girl chill out lets go" i said sticking my tongue out and grabbing my belongings.

No less then 10 minutes we were already pulling up at the school and it was packed. Which was weird because no one ever show they ass up on the first day of the week to school.

"Dammmnnn bruh" Diamond said driving around looking for a parking space. I rolled my eyes. "Girl pull yo retarded ass next to Aaron car right there" i said pointing. "Ohhh shit i aint see that" she said pulling in. "What's up with you today?" i asked her looking at her directly. "Nothing dont worry bout it let's go"

She said getting out, i followed. "Ayyyeee wassup Jas" some nigga said looking my way. I turned on my heels and walked the opposite direction. Nobody got time for that.

"Hey y'all" Diamond said as we made our way to crystal and Aaron. Crystal hugged dy but mugged me and best believe i mugged her ugly ass back. "Wassup Aaron" i said smiling. He looked and  nodded his head before saying "wassup" i rolled my eyes.

He chose this day to act funny. Wow. "Let's go inside class bout to start" Diamond said rushing to get to the front doors. She never been this eager to get to class. Something fishy going on. And this time it's not Crystal's underwear.

I walked inside the building putting my things in my locker and grabbing the books that i needed. Without saying anything to anybody i walked to class.

Fifty mimutes into class and i got bored so i decided to hit someone up.

Me: baeeee 😫
Aaron💕: bruh wtf 😑
Me: can you meet me by the bathrooms plzzz 😁
Aaron💕: hell nah pay attention in class
Me: i cant!! Aaron plzzz
Aaron💕: ight mann

I smiled, put my phone away and stood up. "And where do you think you are going?" Ms.Lola asked. I sighed. "To the bathroom" i said walking out the door.

I walked in the empty halls and there was no signs of Aaron any where. So i walked further out to where the bathrooms were and i saw him with his head down. "Hey babe!" i said smiling and walking towards him. "Forreal Jas you needa quit all this" he said finally looking at me.

"Stop all what?" i asked. "You crazy as fuck, What's wrong with you now bruh?" what he said hurted me a little but i didnt care. I guess im just obsessed with him. "Aaron i just want to be with you. Everything is going to work out fine" i said getting closer to him.

"Nah man you got to stop this" he said backing away but i grabbed his arm and placed my lips on his. As we were still kissing i heard a huge gasp but i didnt care. I was to caught in the moment.

Aaron POV

"Nah man you got to stop this" i said backing away from Jasmine. I dont know what has gotten into her but i do know that she been trippin' lately and i really dont like this new her.

Before i could even back away completely i was being pulled. I instantly heard someone coming and i knew it was a female because i heard heels clicking. Before i knew it, Jasmine lips attacked mine and i heard someone gasp. I looked up to see my baby Crystal.

"Aaron really!" she screamed getting into tears. I slightly pushed Jasmine away and saw a grin on her face before tending to Crystal. "Baby it's not what it looks like" i said looking into her eyes. "What do you m-mean i fucking s-saw your lips on hers" she said crying harder and trying to push me away.

"Baby you know i wouldn't do something like this" i said grabbing her as she tried to walk away. "Fuck you Aaron! And bitch you getting yours soon hoe!" she said getting out of my grip and walking away. I sighed and walked towards someone's locker and hit it.

"I can't fuckin' believe this shit!" i yelled hitting it one more time. "Baby calm down" i heard jasmine say. I looked at her with the most hatred look i have ever givin' some body. She fuckin' acting crazy and now she breaking me and Crystal up for no got damn reason. "Get the fuck out my face jasmine" i said pushing her away and walking down the hallway.

Can't believe this shit even happened. I made my way out the building and i heard sniffles. I knew it was my baby Crystal so i walked up behind her and hugged her tight. "Baby i swear she attacked me with that, you know i would never do anything to hurt you" i said hugging her tighter. "I know" she said still crying. "So why you crying babe" i asked wiping her tears away.

"Your mines Aaron, it's hard seeing another bitch doing something to you that im suppose to be fuckin' doing" she said sighing. "I know babe, i didnt ask for that" i said shaking my head. I never knew jas could get like this, but it's true when people say 'Trust Noone'. I learned that this way.

Didn't know my closes friend would be the one to want to tear down my relationship with Crystal but hey, it is what it is. I leaned down and tried to kiss on Crystal but she stopped me.

"Hell nah nigga you know where yo lips been" she said pushing me away. I sucked my teeth. "Lets go" i said getting up and grabbing her stuff. "What? Where?" she asked scrunching her face. "Let's just go chill ma" i said smirking and thinking about when she wanted the D earlier.

Crystal POV

Since Jasmine the whore decided to play with my feelings and kiss my man behind my back even when i told her to chill, she got another thing coming for that ass if she think ima let that shit slide.

Stay tuned for NEXT chapter! 💕

Dont forget to:

*read

*comment

*vote

& Pleaseeeee shareee!! 💕💕

There will be MORE drama 😋

Also!!! Check out my other books 💖 📙