MBF; Chapter Fourteen ~PrOm NiGhT~

1 week later
May 17th
*Sexual Content ahead*

                                           ❤👗🎊

Imani POV (Jasmine's mom)

"Happy birthday my babbyyyyy" i said hugging Jas really tight as she slept in bed peacfully. "Mmmm" she groaned. I laughed. My baby was getting so old. She's 17 and sooner than later she'll be going to college. Both of my babies are going to be gone and it's jusg going to be me and my husband Daniel in this huge house.

"Thank you mom" Jas said getting up fully. "Your not going to school today ok?" i told her making sure she knew. "Why?" she asked. "Because it's your prom today and you gots to get your self together. You and Diamond honey. Get dressed" i said getting up and leaving her room.

Instead of buying her a cake i baked her favorite and sat it out on the counter and let it sit. I decided to take the girls shopping for jewlery and for the heels they seen the day we went shopping for a dress.

I planned on taking them to get meddies and pedicures, and for eyebrow wax. I wanted my two dolls to be the badest ones there if you'd asked me.

"Where is my purse" i asked Daniel so i can count my  spending money. "No use the credit card imani" he spoke handing me the card. "Why" i said still searching for my purse. "Just use it please" he spoke. I took it out of his hand and walked in the bathroom spotting my purse sitting near the sink. "Wow" i spoke grabbing it.

"Im taking the girls shopping and I'll see you later" i said kissing him on the cheek. "Hurry back" he said chuckling a little.

Jasmine POV

"I think i would look good in these heels while wearing the dress" i said showing my mom. "Yeah you're right, go ahead and get them" she said looking at the price. "Oh my gosh" Diamond said looking around the store. "I cant find any at all" she said looking over the same aisle. "We should go to a different store then" i told both of them. "Yeah lets go to the line" my mom said walking passed me. Once we bought my shoes we went to several other stores until Diamond found what she was looking for.

We got our nails done and everything else and we finally went shopping for jewlery. "How does it feel to be birthday girl today" Dy said coming up next to me. "It feels great, i dont feel no older i still feel the same" i told her honestly.

"Well i got you something" she said looking around.

"What did you get me?" i asked curiously. "I'll give it to you before we get ready for prom" she said walking away. We bought our jewlery and we went home. My mom cooked my favorite meal and we all ate.

"Everything was good Mrs.Moore" Diamond said putting her plate in the sink. She ate one full plate of my mother's cooking and two slices of cake. Is it me, or does she continue to eat alot? I've noticed it for a while now but haven't questioned her about it yet.

"I brought your gift Jas" Dy said giving me a bag. I opened. It up pulling out 2 body prays from bath and body works, and 2 bottles of lotion. "Oh my gosh Dy" i said pulling out a red lingerie set. "Excuse me, what will she be needing that for" my mom spoke as she jumped up.

"Just to wear mom" i said putting the things back in my bag. "Do we need to have the talk?" she said with her hands on her hips. "No ma'am im fine" i said shaking my head. "Just stay safe and protected" she said rushing to her room.  I just had the feeling she was going to tell dad.

-3 HOURS LATER-

It was now a hour away from prom. Me and Dy had already showered and did our hair up naturally. We got dressed and made sure we took picture before Aaron Arrived to come and get us both.