MBF; Chapter Ten

Jasmine POV

Once i was able to leave the hospital i was very excited. When i got home i was even more excited. My parents through a little get together at the house to welcome me home. All of my family member's were upset about what happened but they were overwhelmed once i was ok and able to leave. Being in the hospital stressed me out from being bored and not able to do what i wanted. On the bright side, i had lots of people come and visit me unexpectedly which was great.

The thing that caught me off gaurd was Aaron. Smiling ear to ear, i couldn't stop thinking of him while getting out of bed. Me and him finally made it official. I didn't know that day would actually come but it did and i feel as if i am dreaming.

"Jas?" my mom said coming into my room. "Yes?" i asked rolling over in bed. "I know you're tired and every thing but you are going to school" she said closing the door shut after she left out. With that i sighed. I got out of bed and did my every day hygiene. I was really messed up, i didnt know how i wanted my hair nor did i know what to wear so i just called my girl dy.

'Yesss boo! ' she said answering the phone

'i dont know what to wear' i said pouting like she could see me

'say no mo' and with that she hung up

Ten minutes later there was a knock on my door and i let Diamond in. She hopped in my closet and started pulling out clothes left and right. "Girl that's to much" i said scrunching up my face. "Says the one who dont know what to wear. Put this on and I'll do your hair" she said pushing me into the bathroom. I rolled my eyes.

Once i was ready me and her both took off to school. "Today feels weird" i said while we walked towards the bus stop. "It's okay girl, by the end of the day you'll be good" she said smiling. The bus came through and we hopped on making our way to school.

We got there safely and it had looked as if everyone in the damn hall way was crying. "Damn what happened?" Dy said as we walked through the hall way. "Girl i got here with you" i said rolling my eyes. "Oh there is Aaron!" i said cheesing. We walked up to each other and hugged. "Why is every one sad lookin'?" i asked. "Umm i dont know, i guess someone sick. It says get well soon" he said showing me a poster.

"I knew it felt so odd this morning" Dy said walking up towards us. "I'll meet up with yall later" Aaron said giving me a kiss and Dy a hug. "Let's go ask this white girl what happened" Dy said pointing at the girl.
"Yeah let's go" i said grabbing her towards the girl. "Excuse me?" Dy said tapping the girl. "Yeah?" she asked shutting her locker. "Do you know why every one looking like some one died?" Dy said putting all her weight on her right leg.

"Well someone got into a car accident, we were told it's a possibility she could die" the girl said fully turning around. Damn. I thought. "Who is it?" i said waiting for an answer. "Oh, this girl named Crystal" and with that she left us standing there.

"We should go see her" i said walking in the hall way. "What we really need to do is go to class" she said shaking her head. "Im serious Dy" i knew Crystal been through alot and being that she got into a bad accident i really felt bad for her. Even though i got under her skin with kind of stealing her boy friend but technically i already had him, because we knew each other before she came in the picture. "You dont even like the girl Jasmine. But what ever I'll see you after class" she said taking off.
➖➖➖➖➖

School was finally over so we all left. We decided to ride with Aaron and we dropped Dy off at home and made our way towards Aaron house. "I know what happened" i said, taking away the silence. "What are you talking about?" he asked making a right. "At school? The get well soon poster's?" i said trying to refresh his memory. "Oh yeah what about it" i sighed. I didn't know how he was going to take being that it had something to do with his ex girlfriend and all. I almost didn't want to bring it up so that we wouldn't ruin anything going on between us.