Part 18 : Year X784 S-Class Trial

Makarov : listen up everyone today is going to be the S-Class trial and I will choose who will get to go .

Lucy : ( whispers ) I hope it's me I'm so nervous , but I'll be brave .

Lisanna : ( whispers ) she'd better not be picked I'm serious , if she passes one single s-class mission on that board I swear on my own grave she will be the first to die .

In the dragon realm

Acnologia : what is that girls problem , she keeps looking at my daughter , I have to watch both of them , for my princess's protection even if it will cost my life !

Makarov : And now for S-Class promotioners

Lucy Heartfillia

Natsu Dragneel

Juvia Lockser

Sting Eucliffe

Rogue Cheney

Levy Mcgarden

Cana Alberona

Lisanna : ( no that girl's picked for the trial , Plan A didn't work , now Plan B is to not to make sure she finds the first master's grave ) .

In the dragon realm

Acnologia : my daughter's picked for the S-Class trial this is wonderful , but the other part is that Lisanna wants to get rid of her , I need to stop her before she causes any trouble for Lucy !

Layla : yes Acnologia I think you should too .

In earth land at Tenroujima island

Master Makarov now all you have to do is to find the grave of the first master , but keep in mind that if you run into any former S-Class mages you will have to battle them in order to get to the 1st masters grave to pass the S-Class trial good luck everyone.

Lucy : good luck Natsu ( smile )

Natsu : you too Lucy ( smiles back ) come on happy .

Happy : aye

Lucy : come on Sofia

Sofia : right behind you Lucy

30 minutes later

Sofia : Lucy , I think you should battle Erza , both of you do have almost the same magic now .

Lucy : which lane is she in ?

Sofia : ! Lane D hurry

Lucy : okay come on ( goes through lane D )

Lisanna : ( no Lucy took lane D that would lead her straight to Erza , she probably did that because she has the same ability as her what a show off )

Juvia : Lisanna which one should we take ?

Lisanna : the left side .

Juvia : okay

With Lucy and Sofia

Erza : over here Lucy ?