Part 26 : Lucy and Sofia Return Home

Narrator : As the dragon slayers went back to see their friends grave along the other fairy tail members they stayed for at least 10 minutes to pay their respects to their beloved powerful dragon slayer , when their where loud running raining foot steps in the rain , they returned back to the guild hall until Wendy smelled Lucy's sent.

Lucy : ( running ) NATSU, WENDY , GAJEEL , STING , ROGUE .

Dragon slayers : !

Mirajane : something wrong you guys ?

Lucy : ( runs inside the guild hall ) !

Guild Members : LUCY ( runs to hug her )

Exceed's : SOFIA ( runs to hug Sofia )

Lucy : ( chuckles ) AYO MINNA

Wendy : ( cries on Lucy )

Lucy : oh Wendy it's okay , I know what Lisanna did was wrong , she's gone theirs no reason for you to cry now.

Wendy : I don't care you're like a sister to me , I don't ever want to lose you again Lucy.

Levy : ( laughs ) MINNA LET'S PARTY FOR A COMEBACK CELEBRATION.

Guild Members : YEAH

Lucy : ( smiles )

As the guild members had comeback party Lucy told them everything of what happened , about Past Lucy , Future Lucy and the resurrection ritual her father made for her to get back to her self again everyone was happy to have their friend.

After the come back celebration Wendy slept with Lucy and held on to her like she was her big sister, which made Lucy and Grandeeney , including their exceed's smile , Sofia and Carla slept with them too , including Natsu and Happy , Natsu  slept with her because he didn't want to lose her again just like he lost her with Lisanna killing her.

Lucy : ( smiles and hugs Wendy close )

After sleeping and waking up in the guild hall Natsu wanted to talk to her outside.

Natsu : hey Lucy ?

Lucy : yes Natsu !

Natsu : can we talk outside ?

Lucy : ( smiles ) sure Natsu.

Outside

Natsu : Lucy I know this is gonna sound wonderful but , will you go out with me ?

Lucy : ( smiles ) of course

After the date with Natsu

Lucy : ( laughs ) that was wonderful Natsu thank you so much.

Natsu : ( smiles ) you're welcome Lucy

Lucy : Natsu wanna go an S-Class job tomorrow ?

Natsu : yes , we can go ( smiles )

Lucy : okay ( smiles )

The next day

S-Class job : defeat 5 S-Class Monsters Reward : 50,000,000 jewel