You Break up, Make up. (Harry)

You sit home alone. Harry was due back from the studio anytime. You were excited because you loved hazza and would spend every moment with him if you could. You hear some one open and then slam the door. "Babe!"

" Don't talk to me." Harry grumbles. " Well sorry, kitty cat!" You smile. He barely looks at you.

"Are you Alright, love?"

" Does it look it?"

He put his legs on the couch and  you frown. Harold never acts like this. " What's wrong?" You ask. He looks over at you and snaps; "Right now, YOU. I had a bad day at the studio. You don't seem to have any realization of that!" He growls. " I am just trying to cheer you up!" You are offended. " Yeah you'd be a better girlfriend if you were better at cheering people up." He groans and looks angry and annoyed by you.

Tears are forming in your eyes. " well. Sad miss priss?" He says to you. " Well if you want me to go I will!" Tears stream down your face and you run to your bedroom. "What the h*ll did I do wrong?" You whisper under sobs. You start packing your stuff. You keep asking the question over and over again. This time you scream it.

"WHAT DID I DO WRONG???" You yell. You feel a hot sensation over your shoulders. Harry's hands. " nothing love. I was in a mood. Please don't leave me! I love you!" He says and kisses your kneck from behind. " I love you too..."

You know where this is going...