Chapter 3

Chapter 3;

Wandering Wonders

There was some days were I would get to the hotel before my shift so I would just mess around inside. Clean up the lobby, direct guests to different places in the hotel, you know normal stuff.

One day, I was pittering and puttering down the hall of the 6th floor towards the elevator when I noticed something disturbing on so many levels.

On the elevator floor dial outside of the elevator there was no 13th floor on there. I checked every floor,1-13, I mean 1-12. How could that floor just disappear? It still wasn't time for me to work so I asked the Bell Hop working the desk,"Why is there no 13th floor?"

"What are you talking about? There never was a 13th floor."

I was asked to show guests to their room in the 12th floor but the 13th floor was still pestering me so I cranked the handle farther that the 12th floor.

The elevator went dark and there was stars in the elevator. This was madness, had we shot off into space? I tried to push us down with the handle but a bond had been started with the floor it wouldn't let go.

I finally pushed hard enough and got us down to safety on the 12th floor.

Later they added a new floor onto the building, the 13th floor. It was made into a party room were a nightmare would soon happen.

~~Like the book so far? Give it a LIKE!!! Chapter 2s TZ reference- Broken Window~~