When I Met You

Hey guys this is my first fan fiction hope u like it

----------------------------------------------------------------

(Andi's pov)

FINALLY! I thought to myself when the bell rang signalling the end of the day. After I left the class room I stared walking towards my locker to put my books away and wait for my friends Jennifer. When I put my books away and closed my locker door shut I sighed and looked at the clock school has been out for 5 minutes. Where is Jennifer? Right then there came Jennifer walking down the hallway hand in hand with her boyfriend Niall. I admit I am a little jealous of Jennifer and Niall because they looked so cute together and they were completely in love. I'm stuck her waiting for my happy relationship. But I shake my thoughts away and run in her direction.

WOMEN!!! I shout at her. Where have u been it's been like 5 minutes! She hugged me and said nice to see u too Andi and I had to ask Mr Bosworth a question about our math homework. Ok well r we all going home or r we going to hang out at Nandos and catch a movie I said. LETS GO TO NANDOS Niall shouted. Jennifer giggled and I laughed ok we'll go to Nandos and watch a move I said after I was done laughing.

I have a friend that I'm going to invite Niall said while looking at Jennifer she looked back at him like they were hiding something. Are u guys hiding something from me?? I asked and who is this friend of yours Niall. Oh no one Andi let me text him he said with a smile.

(Jennifer's pov)

As I was staring at Niall's I was thinking how lucky I was to have him in my life. I love him so much I can't imagine my life with out him. Well Nialls friend is named Harry and he is a sweet cheeky boy and Niall met him a few weeks ago and have been hanging out for a while. Niall told me earlier that Harry has seen Andi around the school and thinks she's beautiful. Niall and I are going to hook them up today!! After Niall texted Harry he said he'll meet us in a few minutes Niall informed us. Ok Andi said.

----------------------------------------------------------------

hope you guys like it, it might not be the best but here you go.