when i met you

(Andis pov)

When Jennifer, niall , Harry and I arrived at nandos we all walked inside and found a table and sat down. I picked up my menu I stared at it for a while then decided what I wanted. I put it down and looked around Jennifer niall and Harry were still looking at their menus. I sighed and sat there thinking. But thinking makes me think to much then I start to cry so I decided not to think because my eyes were already getting watery. I looked up from my lap and looked around they were still looking at their menus. Ugh how long does it take them to pick food or whatever.

''I'm going to use the bathroom'' I say because I couldn't take it anymore I don't know at the weirdest moments I get emotional and I can't hold it in.

no one said anything wow I thought and left. As soon as I opened the door I started to cry. Why what have I done to them why do they hate me I can't ignore the text messages that they sent. Finally I stood up and then opened the door. I walked over to our table I saw the waitress she was leaning over the table towards Harry showing off her enormous boobs. I immediately looked at Harry and he looked pretty interested he didn't seem to notice I saw gone. I sighed don't cry don't cry I kept on repeating to myself. I made it back to our table. I tried to look happy but no one said anything.

'' hey wanna go to a party tonight'' Harry asked not even looking at me. I followed his gaze and he was staring at the blonde sluty waitress.

''I'm disgusted why can't I for once be happy'' I said and got up to leave. I knew where I was going to go. I was going to go to the pool swimming always calms me down. I hopped in the car not caring that it was Harry's and I drove home to get my suite and then I drove to the pool.

(at the pool) (andis pov)

As I put on my swim suite and then I grabbed my goggles and put my cap on. As I left the locker rooms I looked at the stands up above there were 4 people there I didn't care. I got in the freezing water but I'm used to it. I was deciding a set I should go and then I figured I would do an easy one to start off

15 50's on the 1:00 breaststroke.

I started to do my 6th 50 and I was calming down. I saw someone walk in one of my two best friends maddy and Courtney we all swam but only me and Courtney played water polo. I ran over to them and asked

''why are you here I mean I'm glad but why'' I said laughing.

''oh we decided to swim today to'' Maddy said smirking.

''Who wants to do a relay?'' Courtney asked looking at the blocks.

''Sure'' I say running over to the blocks.

'' How is this going to work because we only have 3 people and we are doing a medaly relay and there's 4 strokes?'' i ask

''I call doing breaststroke!!'' I shout

''I'll do back'' Courtney said getting in the water since back is first. Maddy and I laugh.

''I'll do butterfly'' Maddy said because she loves butterfly.

'' who's doing free?''I asked

'' Andi you do it'' Maddy said.

'' I hate you maddy'' I say with a smirk. We all started laughing.

''Ok I'll start Courtney off'' I say.

'' SWIMMERS TAKE YOUR MARKS, GO'' I screamed. Courtney started to swim. I got on the block when Courtney did her flip turn. Courtney touched and u went in. I swam as fast as I can I did my pull out and I was thinking about Harry how could he do that. ''no not now this is why I came here. I touched the wall and Maddy went. I looked up at the stands and saw the same 3 people. I had to get out and swim again. Maddy was at the flags and then she touched and I went. I swam as fast as I can and I did my flip turn. I was doing my stream line. I surfaced and started to swim again. I touched the wall.

'' Andi you swam great today!!'' Courtney exclaimed.

'' Thanks I said well I'm going to change'' I said hugging them turning towards the locker rooms. I looked at the stands again and I got a better look. It was Jennifer Niall and Harry.

''oh God'' I whispered to myself. Here comes the drama.

----------------------------------------------------------------

sorry it's not good today but yeaaa well do u think Harry was staring at the waitress and did she ask Harry to come to the party??? Well bye!