when I Met you

(Harry's pov)

When I woke I saw Andi was still asleep. I smiled to myself and kissed her cheek. She looked so peaceful. I looked at the clock it was 7:30 am.

''Andi,love wake up''. She groaned and stretched without opening her eyes.

''Harry'' she mumbles smiling still not opening her eyes.

''Yes love'' I say grinning and pulling her closer.

''I love you'' She says opening her eyes and smiling at me.

I look into her hazel Brown eyes and sure enough the same sparkle was in her eyes but there was something more than that. It was like I have no idea but there was something different like her eyes were brighter. And her smile it's perfect just perfect.

''I love you too so so much I've only known u for a day but I love you soo much'' I say leaning in our foreheads touching.

(Andi's pov)

Harry's forehead was against mine. He was leaning. I think he's about to kiss me I thought to myself and I smiled. Then he pushed he's lips onto mine. Sparks rushed through my body when he kissed me. He smiled in between the kiss as did I. We both pulled away and he smiled and I returned it. He kissed me nose and smirked.

''I love you'' He said

''I love you too'' I said.

''I'm going to go get ready ok'' I said while getting up

''No stay here'' Harry said pulling me back to his lap.

'' No I have to get ready'' I said laughing and getting me up running to try to find a bathroom because I have no idea where anything was. I heard fast foot steps behind me so I ran faster but I'm not a very good runner but I tried. Then 2 strong arms wrapped around my waist. Harry spun me around and kissed me. Sparks were erupting inside me he licked me bottom lip asking for an entrance I let him explore my mouth I pulled away.

''I had to see if it felt the same but it was better'' Harry said smiling kissing my cheek.

''it was indescribable it was I got all tingly'' I say smiling and hugging him. He wrapped his hands around my waist and pulling me closer

''I have to go get ready'' I whisper in his ear pulling away smiling.

''Ok but make it quick'' He says staring at me.

''don't worry I won't'' I say.

''I don't have a change an extra pair of clothes'' I say awkwardly

''Let me get u something'' he says smirking

''thanks'' is all I can say as he leaves to get me some clothes from his room I'm guessing. He comes back and hands me some of his clothes I'm guessing

''here and the bathroom is across the hall'' He says pointing to the door.

''Ok thanks I'll be back'' I say walking to the bathroom.

---------------------------------------------------------------- sorry it's short but hope u love it!!!!