when I Met you

(Harry's pov)

When andi and I were in my car driving to my house since her mom and my mom were not home because they both travel alot so she was going to stay the stay over at my house.

I looked at her and she was looking out the window. I smiled and grabbed her hand and looked at her and she looked back and smiled and I saw her eyes sparkle. I kissed her knuckles and she giggled and then she looked away and started to look out the window. I turned to look at her and by her profile she was crying but just a single tear fell but her eyes were watery

'' Andi, love what's wrong?'' I asked I pulled over so I could talk to her without having a risk of dieing.

''Nothing'' she said simply said not looking at me.

'' Yes there is Andi please love I love you and I don't want u too be sad it pains me to see u cry'' I said grabbing her hand again and squeezing it.

'' I said nothing'' she said getting a little frustrated but I didn't care I still wanted to know what's wrong.

''love your going to tell me what's wrong we'll talk about this when we get to my place'' I said leaning over and kissing her cheek and I turned the car on and started to drive to my house.

Andi didn't say anything for the rest of the car ride

At Harry's house (Andi's pov)

When Harry pulled up to a big pale blue house figuring it was his I looked at it more closely. It had a huge garage and big Windows. As soon has Harry turned off the car I opened the door and walked to the door and waited for Harry. He walked up to me grabbing my hand and kissing my check. He opened the door and we walked in. He lead me to the couch and sat me down. I sat the with my hands in my lap staring at them because I knew what was going to happen. I felt the other side of the couch sink he put his arm around my waist and I scooted closer to him smuggling into his chest and sighed.

' love please tell me what's wrong'' he said as he pulled me closer and kissed my cheek.

''It's just that'' I began to say but I paused and just pulled out my phone and showed it to him. His face looked pained as he read them he sighed and did stuff to my phone and put it on the table. He pulled me on top of him and he layed down and kissed my head and I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

(Harry's pov)

As I pulled Andi on top of me and I layed down. About 5 minutes later I could hear heavy breathing coming from Andi so I figured she was asleep.

''today was the best say of my life, Andi I love you'' I whisper in hear ear knowing she wouldn't hear me but I wished she did though. I was trying to keep my eyes open so I figured I would sleep so I closed my eyes and fell asleep me arms around Andis waist and thinking about her.

----------------------------------------------------------------

hope u like it srry it's short