❄Chapter 15❄

Elsa's POV
"So..." Jack said once my mom and Anna were gone. "So..." I said. This is really awkward. I don't know what to say. I was about to say something but Jack said, "I just don't get it. Why don't you want to date me?"

"You don't understand Jack. I-" I was saying but he cut me off and said, "You're right, I don't understand. Call me when you figure out how you feel because I know exactly how I feel. And because I love you, I can wait for you." He gave me a kiss on the cheek, turned around, and went towards the door. When he was about to open the door, I said, "Wait!" He turned around and I walked up to him. "Jack, I know how I feel about you, I love you. I guess I didn't want to tell you because I was afraid of how it'd turn out." His eyes lit up and he gave me a hug and I hugged him back. We pulled away from the hug and Jack asked me, "Okay so, you love me back...Now will you be my girlfriend?"

"Um, can we wait on that? It's not that I don't want to be your girlfriend, it's just....I can't. I'm sorry." I said and ran upstairs and locked myself in my room so Jack couldn't come in. I really want to date him but my brain is taking over and has me scared. I'm not scared of being in a relationship with Jack. I'm not even scared that our friendship will be ruined or broken. I trust that Jack and I would find a way to save our friendship. I think that's just been my excuse. I think what I'm really scared of is getting my heart broken. I heard a knock at the door and a voice followed. "Elsa. I know you're in there. Come out so we can talk. Talk to me and tell me what's wrong. I don't want you to be hurting. I don't like to see you sad. Please. Let me in." Jack said. I just stayed silent. I got up and unlocked the door but I didn't want to face him so I locked myself in the bathroom that's in my room. I heard the door open and I heard footsteps coming into my room. "Really Elsa? I come in here so I can help you and you just go lock yourself in some other place. Elsa, I'm your best friend. I need to know what's wrong. We tell each other everything. We know everything about each-" Jack said then stopped talking. Why? Why did he stop talking out of no where?

Jack's POV
As I was saying, we know everything about each other. Which is why I know that Anna and Elsa have a bathroom connecting their rooms so I stopped talking and went to Anna's room. I went to the bathroom and opened the door. I saw Elsa trying to escape the bathroom through her side but I caught her before she did and I hugged her from the back. She started crying. "Elsa, I need you to tell me what's wrong. I cant help you if you don't tell me. I may be asking you to be my girlfriend, but I'm still your best friend. You can't forget that." I said. She turned around and looked up at me. She looked down at her feet and grabbed my hand. She turned around and opened the door with her other hand. She went into her room with me following behind still holding her hand. We sat down on her bed and she looked at me. "Jack...our friendship breaking, is just an excuse." she said.

"What do you mean?" I asked. "I've been telling you that I don't want to date you because I'm afraid that our friendship will be ruined." she said. "Yeah..and I told you that we had nothing to worry about because I wouldn't let that happen. You know that." I said. "Exactly. I know that. And that's why I've realized that the reason I don't want to date you is because...I don't want to get my heart broken or break your heart." she said and looked away from me. Honestly, I think I heard my heart break a little. I put my hand on her chin and gently turned her head so that she was looking at me. "Hey, it's okay. I understand why you're afraid of getting your heart broken. I know Hans broke your heart. But why do you think that is?" I said. Elsa thought about it and said "Because he hurt my best friend and couldn't accept the fact that I have a guy best friend. I mean, for goodness sake, he sent me to the freaking hospital. Normally, you don't expect your boyfriend to hit you or your best friend."

"Right. You didn't break his heart. He broke yours and it wasn't cause he cheated or anything like that. For some odd reason, from what I can tell, you weren't hurt because of his actions. You were hurt because of who he took his actions out on, me. You were worried about me. You cared for me and probably even loved me and didn't know it." I said. "Oh my gosh. Your right. Why you though?" she asked. "I'm not sure. Maybe you love me so much that you don't even realize it." I said. She laughed and playfully nudged my shoulder and told me to shut up. "Jack, I don't think I'm ready to date or have a boyfriend just yet, but I think we can work something out." she said. "Really? Like what?" I said with excitement. I asked. "How bout you act like your my boyfriend, but we don't make it official till I think I'm ready?" She asked. I pretended to think about it but I already knew my answer. "Hmmm....Yes! Deal! As long as I get to hug and kiss you. Oh um, are you okay with that?" I asked when I realized I got a little carried away. She giggled and said, "Well I mean that's usually what boyfriends do and if your gonna act like one, I guess that's what you have to do."

"Great. Then let me do this in honor of our first official kiss as an unofficial couple." I said and leaned in towards her face and touched my lips on her soft lips. When our lips touched, it was like fireworks on the Fourth of July, amazing. I pulled away and stood up. I walked to her door leaving her on her bed with a shocked but happy face. She looked at me as I turned around. "I'll text you later snowflake." I said then winked at her. I left her room being the happiest man alive. As I approached the door it opened. I saw Elsa's mom and Anna. "So what's the sitch?" Anna said in a Kim Possible voice. "Anna, it's all good now. Goodnight Mrs. Winters and Anna." I said. I walked passed them and walked out the door. I got in my car and drove home. I can't wait to see Elsa again.

6 MONTHS LATER

Jacks POV

I think today is the day I ask Elsa to be my official girlfriend. She said she'd tell me when she is ready to be my girlfriend, but I feel like we've both been ready to make it official for a while now. We go on dates and have fun, we're always there for each other. Sometimes we have small arguments, but we get through them. I'm going to take her out on a special date to a really nice restaurant and then I will ask her to be my girlfriend. I really hope she says yes. It actually almost sounds like I'm going to propose to her. Nah that's for another day in the future.

I'm getting ready for school and just can't seem to figure out what I'm going to wear. I sound like a girl. I really don't have time to put together a nice outfit so I'm just going to put on a t-shirt, jeans, and converse, simple enough. After I get dressed I left my house and drove to school. As I pulled up to school I saw Elsa and our friends walking up to the front doors of the school. I parked my car and tried to catch up with them. I came up behind Elsa and put my hands over her eyes. "Guess who?" I asked. "Hmm...Jack?" she guessed. "Awe how'd you know?" I asked while uncovering her eyes. She turned around and said, "Well for one, I recognized your voice, and two, your hands are always cold." "Aw darn it." I said.

"Hey lovebirds!" someone said. We both looked up from each other and saw Merida looking in our direction. "In case you didn't know, that was the bell and usually that means you got five minutes to get to class. But hey, what do I know?" she said in a sarcastic tone and walked away to class. We walked to class and sat in our seats. The teacher started talking about fiction...nonfiction...whatever else there is to the subject, Reading. Honestly, I don't remember because I fell asleep. Elsa eventually woke me up because class was over. A whole period went by and I forgot to ask. It's okay, the school day isn't over yet.