2 . baby Rell

Lourdes's point of view :

" Bhaaaja what do you want for your birthday ?

" what do you want for your birthday ? " sh easked chuckling .

sighing , I asked her again . " Bahja what do you want for your birthday " but she kept on so I just left it alone . This is why I can't stand her , but she is the only one there for me when I need her so I can't just hate her . Her birthday is this Saturday and it is Tuesday . I plan on throwing her a big sweet 17 . yes I know , i'm the best little sister . lol , but enough with the bragging . i had something great in mind .

- - -

Bahja's point of view :

i was really wondering what i wanted , i mean i don't know what i want . last time we just went to dinner then twerked on our tour bus . nothing major . but i just shrugged it off and walked out the house . as i was walking i heard someone screaming my name all before everything turned black .

La'Prell's point of view :

as i was walking out of one of my hoe's house i seen a girl walking down he street texting . shawty was some serious spread [ spread = sexy ass person ] . i seen her face then i remembered her , she goes to my school Jessie M . Bethel . [ real ass school that i attend ] sh was walking then i seen a truck speeding her way , i screamed as loud as i could running toward her but it was too late . she was hit . . . hard . her body fell on the street while everybody started to crowd around and the truck speeding away . i picked her up and carried her to my car . i speed all the way to the hospital running in calling for help . they rushed her to the back as i sat there worried about a girl who i never even spoke one word to . damn , ma had a nigga feeling some type of way .

- - - -

i know this is shit but i promise to do way better , just continue to give me love .