Chapter 11: Lucky

12:15

I called Dongwoon and he said he's at an alley.

I was confused why he wanted to meet me at an alley. I saw him leaning on the wall and facing down

"Dongwoon!" I shouted calling his name.
"You're late" He replied
"I'm so sorry. I forgot about the time and-" he suddenly pinned me through the wall.

"Hayoung, I like you." He said then kissed my lips roughly to my neck.

"He...help... me!" I said between the kisses.
"No one can help you now" He replied

I keep on calling Sehun on my mind. I cannot say it verbally.

He started to rip off my shirt. He rubbed my thighs. I was pushing him off me but he's too strong.

When he's starting to kiss my chest, I started to yell Sehun's name. "Sehun! Sehun please help me!" I yelled while pushing him off me

He covered my mouth and lost my chance to yell for help.

"Stop it!" Someone yelled.

SEHUN'S POV
I was wondering why Hayoung was hurrying to go so I followed her. She was going through an alley. Then suddenly, I saw him with a guy. He started to kiss hayoung and starting to touch her.

I yelled and he came to me. He punched me that made me fall on the floor. I punched him back. Hayoung stopped both of us. The guy left us alone. I took off my jacket and gave to hayoung to cover her body.

"You're lucky I followed you here" I said
"Thank you" She thanked.
"What if Dongwoon exposes this? What if he spread what you did?" She asked worried

"Don't worry, the most important thing right now is that you're safe. Don't ever trust that guy. Just trust me. I'll protect you." I advised.

"I love you" she said
"I love you too. You'll be with me forever right?" I asked

"I can't guarantee that I'll be with you forever." She replied a little bit sad.

"What do you mean?" I asked
"We don't know what will happen in the future." She answered crying. I was confused when she suddenly cried.

"We love each other, right? If we really do love each other, we'll be together forvever." I said wiping her tears

"Let's go" i said holding her hand tightly.
"You're hurting my hand" She said.
"I want to protect you so that no one can harm you anymore" I replied then gave a peck on her hand.

I took her home to their house. "Goodnight hayoung. Dream of me" I said making her blush.

"I will. Bye!" She waved
"You forgot something." I said
She kissed me on my left cheek that made my heart beat faster.

"Not there" I signalled her to kiss me on my lips.
"Just tonight" she said then gave a peck on my lips.

I Immediately held her waist to make the kiss deeper. She was blushing after we broke the kiss.

"I'll um... Go inside now... Bye..." She stuttered.

I waved at her then we parted ways.