Chapter 17: Finally Awake

HAYOUNG'S POV
I woke up lying on my bed. I saw Namjoo and my parents crying at the side of my bed. "Mom,Dad,Namjoo" I called their names.

"Hayoung, you're awake!" My mom shouted in delight.

Mom and Dad hugged me while my friend, Namjoo, held my hands.

"Hayoung, May I talk to you privately?" Namjoo asked
I nodded.

"We'll leave you two alone." My dad stated.
"Thank you" namjoo thanked politely.

"So, How was the dream?" Namjoo asked that made me curious.

"Dream? What dream?" I asked but suddenly remembered my dream about Exo's Oh Sehun.

"Wait, I'm awake now?!" I asked raising my voice.

"Be quiet! An old lady approached me and said that you're in your dream about being Sehun's girlfriend. When you break up with him, you'll wake up from your dream." Namjoo explained

"What? She said that when I break up with him, I'll stay in that dream longer!" I said

"Maybe she lied to you. She said that when you will not break up with him, you'll stay in that dream forever. If you would stay in that dream forever, how about us right?" She stated.

"Exo's Sehun has now a girlfriend." She continued but I wasn't shocked.

"SNSD's yoona right?" I asked a little annoyed

"Did you dreamt about that too?" Namjoo asked

"Yes" I sighed.
"I want to go to the park" I pleaded.

SEHUN'S POV
Our company released a dating news about Yoona and I without letting us know. I was pissed off right now. I decided to take a walk to a park cause I'm so stresses right now. I'm wearing all black. Mask, cap, and drak glasses so no one can recognize me.

I bumped into someone since I was busy on my phone. "I'm so sorry." She apologized.

"It's okay. I should be the one to say sorry to you." I said.

"Aren't you Sehun of EXO?" She asked
"Yes I am" I said smiling.
"I'm really a fan of you!" She said then danced to the choreography of growl.

I laughed because she's so cute and funny.

"What's your name?" I asked
"My name is Oh Hayoung." She replied.

Oh Hayoung, that name sounds familiar. I think I heard it somewhere.