The Billion Dollar Crime

A great outbreak currently rising in Los Angeles has brought a great fuss all over the world when 30 billion dollars went missing from the CEO of Fox Enterprise's bank account. The suspect is still a mystery to everyone and lots of questions have stayed unanswered.

~■~■~■~

A knock was heard from the glass doors of the Fox Enterprise main office. In there, a young sophisticated man sat wondering about the latest news.

It was about the robbery of his bank account.

He never actually cared about the amount of money that has been taken. Ofcourse, he make billions every hour.

What intrigued him most was how smooth everything went. It all just happened swiftly. He woke up one day and found out that he was robbed.

No any kind of evidence.

He secretly admired the handy work of the robber, but it was ridiculous. He was supposed to be angry.

Suddenly, another knock in the door.

"Come in." He said.

His secretary Anne came in and told him that inspector Walks is coming to see him. He nodded and Anne went out right away.

It was no secret that his employees were afraid of him. He smiled at the thought.

A short knock was heard on the door and an old man came in. He had hired the best inspector all over the world.

He stood as the old man came approaching and offered his hand for hand shake.

"Mr. Fox." Inspector Walks said while nodding.

"Call me Adam." He corrected while taking back on his seat. Mr. Walks sat infront of his table.

He handed him a folder.

He looked at it for a while and took it.

"Everything is in there. It seems that our mystery robber was none other than a girl. All the evidence is also in there, you decide what to do with it."

He was shocked. A girl?

Intrigued, he opened the folder. There was a picture of a girl with light brown streaks in her hair. She had the most enchanting green eyes as it look on something not captured by the camera. Her skin was fair, bringing her forest green eyes out. Ofcourse, she doesn't know that someone had been spying on her.

"Why the heck would she steal my money?" He asked turning to the next page. It had her general information, her name is Jane Davis. Something caught his eyes.

"What the fuck! A nineteen year old girl stole 30 fucking billions from me?" She was four years younger than Adam.

How can a nineteen year old girl steal something that big unnoticed? This was an insult for him. Jesus! A girl.

She doesn't even look starving or something.  He can't think of a reason for her to steal.

"What's her motive?" Adam asked sternly.

"We don't know." Mr. Walks said uneasy.

From the folder he was looking at, he turned his gaze to the man.

"How the fuck did you not know? What am I paying you for?"

"Well, based on our information of her. She's taking up Business Ad in Hamilton College, owns a dress shop located blocks away from her penthouse.  Apparently, that girl has been living with her bestfriend Carlile who is taking Architecture . We saw no motives for her to steal and there was no trace of the money." Mr. Walks explained.

"She's living with a guy?" He asked bewildered.

"Yes. They've been living for a year now."

That matter was a little disturbing to him and he doesn't know why.

Adam was confused. Then why steal the money? She wasn't having financial problems and she was enrolled in a prestigious university.

He never planned anything big for the culprit. As long as he knew who it was, he wouldn't interfere. He had promised that. It was just billions anyway, but now.

He seemed to change his mind.

He's going to make her pay.

But not with money.

First, he's going to find out why she robbed him.

After that, she's his.

As usual, what Adam wants, Adam gets.

And he wants her.

He dismissed inspector Walks and have been staring at the green-eyed temptress in the picture.

He smirked.

Because of your billion dollar crime, you're gonna pay big time.

Adam thought while staring at the girl.