Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Property of StygianQueen.

No copying or stealing please if you don’t want my bitch bestfriend ripping your throat out.

Warning: Language is kind of SPG

“Oh, come on Carl. You can’t possibly think I’d be just watching you eat faces with that cheap looking slut.” I grimaced with the picture of my bestfriend snogging with the red-headed girl in our penthouse not long ago.

No, before you actually think I’m being a jealous bitch here, let me tell you that no matter how popular the whole I’m-screwing-my-childhood-bestfriend stories are, we don’t actually have a relationship like that.

Puh-lease. He’s like a brother to me and I’m not into incest.

“Oh no, do I smell jealousy here?” he smirked and popped the fries he was eating into his mouth.

“Are you not disgusted with what you’re saying? If I’m going to be anywhere jealous with what you guys were doing, it would be the part where she got a free chocolate milkshake from you, which you seldom do until you want something.” I grabbed the box of fries he was eating and took a handful.

“Yeah, you got that right genius. I wanted to have se-“

I threw the fries at him which he skillfully avoided.

“Ah, shut it you imbecile perv. I don’t want to be hunted by the hideous thought of it.” Carlile Atkinson ladies and gentlemen, your very own vibrator who banged anything whether, walking, limping or crawling things that have a V- bah! You know what already. Except for me of course and Leila. She’s my hot-headed other bestfriend apart from this clueless person sitting right here.

“What? I’m hurt here Jane, ten years of friendship and you still haven’t accepted me?” He made this stupid looking face and clutched his heart like he was shot by a machine gun.

“Your stupidity, yes. Unfortunately I whole-heartedly accept that. But your dick-ity, not in a gazillion years.” I rolled my eyes.

“No fair, that’s not even a word!” He pointed out. The people around the cafeteria were now looking at us like we just pissed in front of their grandma’s lawn.

“What is going on here people?!” A girl with red highlights approached us.

Finally, she’s here.

“Ouch Leila, it’s like early in the morning and the first thing you do is screech the hell out of your tonsils.” Carlile grimaced and munched on his fries.

“Well, at least I don’t shove my dick into some slut’s tonsils early in the morning.” She stated and slumped beside of me.

I’m sorry folks; my best friends are just too vulgar that anything that’s three meters near them will possibly choke their saliva or pop their poor eyes out. Lucky for me, I’m used to it. But that doesn’t mean I’m not disgusted by it.

“Guys, shut it will you. Someone will hear!” I threw both of them my pointed look.

“It’s not like they haven’t heard anything new. Plus when I entered here, they were looking at the both of you creepily.” Leila shrugged and snatched the fries Carlile was about to eat.

“It’s because this moron here, grossed the hell out of me this morning, bringing some slut over in literally 6 am.” Being dead shit shocked is an understatement of what I saw in the couch earlier. There was no other choice than slap the girl up and down, left and right and front and back, just so she’d get the hell out of the apartment. Carlile, the idiot of course, whined like a freaking nine year old.