Chapter 3: 1st day - Sunday's Melancholy [ Part 3 ]

Darkness was all Hibiki could see. She could felt herself falling down into the deep of never ending darkness. The last thing she remembered was the train tumbled down on her and Daichi. She wondered if this is how dying felt like. She wondered if Daichi was alive or dead like her, despite her predicament she still worries about her friend.

Her eyes fluttered open when light shone dimly in the dark. She could vaguely make out the outline of her phone, it's screen shone brightly against the darkness that surround her and helped her seeing the phone more clearly.

"Thank you for using Nicaea!"

She faintly remembered the voice of the 2D girl, Tico, as the phone floated in front of her.

"So, this is how you're gonna die" Tico smile, "But if you like, I can give you another chance"

Another chance?

"Do you still wanna live?"

Die or Live

[Live]

"Hai hai! You've got a really strooong will to survive!" Tico grinned, "The Demon Summoning app has been downloaded"

Demon?

"Well then, good luck to ya!"

------------------------------------------------

"Ugh..."

Hibiki groaned, her eyes twitched as she forced it to fluttered open. Grunting quietly in pain, she supported herself up and look around. She gasped at the destructed sight around her. She let out a shaky breaths and inspected her surroundings. Her breath hitches at sight of dead people.

"How did this happen...?" She asked herself, whispering quietly, "Up until a minute ago, everything was perfectly normal..." She murmured softly, she couldn't believe her eyes.

"Ergh..."

Hibiki gasped and glance to the side. She was overwhelmed with happiness when she saw that her best friend was alive and fine albeit hurts.

"Daichi!"

Said boy groaned, slowly sat up. He grabs his head and moaned in pain, he could felt wetness under his hand. He let out a startled gasp when his eyes glance around him.

"What the hell?" He slowly stood up shakily and look around with wide eyes.

"Daichi, you're bleeding!" Hibiki quickly stood up and grabbed his shoulders, her eyes look at him in concern as she eyed the bleeding wound on his forehead, "Are you okay?"

Daichi look at her in surprise before he touch the stinging spot on his forehead and look at his red strain finger. "Uh...Yeah" He murmured softly, feeling slightly dazed from being knock out but registered the pain.

Hibiki bit her lip and pushed away Daichi fringes with her hand to inspected the wound. She let out a relief sigh when she saw that it was not that bad. She released him and look around. The two walked slightly toward the edge of the crumbled platform.

"We have to call for help" Hibiki told her friend, feeling worried about the people around them. She wondered if anyone were alive as she looks around.

"Oh...Yeah"

Hibiki walked to the edge, looking around and pulled out her phone when she saw some stones started to shake. She realized there might be someone alive under it and was trying to get out.

"Daichi, over there!" Hibiki lowered her phone down.

"Survivor!" Daichi breath out as he run over to her side, looking at the shaking rock.