Chapter 1

Catrina wasn't the only one who got killed in my neighborhood. Ashely was murdered too. They both were my bestfriends. When they got killed I went in to depression. But my boyfriend Jay helped me through it. Jay and I have been together for five years.

               So we got together in sixth grade. We are now sophomores. Catrina and Ashely were freshmans. Their parents knew eachother very well. Catrinas mom and Ashelys dad had sex once or twice. Then a surprise happened Catrinas mom got pregnant.

                Catrina was wondering who could've got her mom pregnant. Her dad had left town for a business trip so it couldn't have been him. When the baby boy came out it looked exactly like Ashelys dad. They both were surprised. Jay and I were suspicious. Could Catrinas mom cheat on her husband?

                Not to long after the baby was born Catrina got murdered. Catrinas mom went into deep depression. So Ashelys dad had to take care of the baby for awhile. His wife was very,very,very pist. She asked him "Why the hell are you caring for that baby like it's yours?" He had NO comment.

                   Ashely didn't know that the baby was by Catrinas mom. Niether did Ashelys mom. I barely can keep secrets. So it was super hard for me to keep my mouth shut. Jay and I found out when Catrinas mom told us after Catrina died. Jay wanted to blurt it to the whole world,but I kept his mouth shut.

                  Let me tell you more about myself. I am a sixteen year old girl of course. I am a sophomore. My boyfriends name if Jay. We been together for five years,but i already told you this. I am a cheerleader for my highschool.

                 Jay and I have already had sex. He's great in bed just saying. He is a football player. He is great at EVERTHING if you know what i mean.

                 Ok lets change subjects now. Catrina was very sweet to everybody. I couldn't think of anyone that would want to kill her. The person who killed her left no evidence on the crime scene. Who ever did must of planned every minute. Her death was so unexpected.

                 A couple of months later Ashely got killed. Her death was very sudden. I went to school the next day. My first period is Mrs.Candy's class. She's our sex ed. teacher. She doesn't hold anything back.

           She asked the class who hasn't had sex yet. Only one person raised their hand. That was Catherine. She's the nerd. Then Mrs.Candy asked if anyone has done ANY sexual the activity. No one raised their hand. The class was surprised. Catherine didn't raise her hand.

           Mrs.Candy was upset that kids can't keep their virginity. The bell rang and we went to second period. Which is Mr.Darks class he is our math teacher. He is really boring. He lets us do whatever we want. But sometimes he teaches us real math.

             The class couldn't wait until  the bell rang. Time seemed like it was standing still. Jay passed me a note saying "Lets skip third period and instead lets go to my house to have some fun."I wrote back "Sure but we can't miss forth period." He looked back at me and nodded. The bell rang we started walking toward the front door.

             We were about to leave until Corey blocked my way. "What do you want dick head" I asked? "Where you going doll face" corey asked? "None of your damn business" Jay says! I had to keep Jay from kicking Coreys ass. But if he didn't move out of my way. I would let Jay beat his ass!

              Corey is really starting to piss me off. But Jay pulled me away before I could say anything. "Were leaving now" Jay told Corey! "See you later doll face" Corey said. We walked of the school doors. Jay opened the door for me.

              Then he went to the other side and got in. He started the car. Were at his house now. We go upstairs. We start making out. We started undressing. The next thing you know we are having sex. He is so good!

               We finish a half hour later. We have to rush to get back to school for forth period. We arrive just in time for Mrs.Punds class. She's our german teacher. My hair is still messy. People have that look that says "I know what you just did!"

                 I asked to go to the bathroom to fix my hair. Mrs.Pund let me leave. Once i walked out of the class room. I ran into Angel. She is the teachers pet and a whore. She slept with every guy in this school. Besides Jay because i would've kicked her ass.

                   "What's up" Angel asked? "Nothing on my way to the bathroom" I say. "Ok well i will see you later" Angel said. "Ok" I respond. Thank god she left. She is so annoying!

                     When I come back from the bathroom. I tell Jay to come home with me. I wasn't feeling very well. I wanted to cuddle with him. He agreed and we left. We get to my house.

                      Jay makes me some chicken noodle soup. After I get done eating. We put a movie in and cuddle. We fall asleep together. We wake up when my mom gets home. She doesn't get mad.

                  It was late so my mom just let Jay stay. We wake up for school the next morning. My mom had already left for work. Jay and I have sex before we leave for school. We arrive happy. People are curious about how good Jay is in bed.

                   They come up and ask me. I tell them that he is fucking awesome. Which isn't no lie. Then they ask about how big he is. I tell them none of your damn business. They give me a dirty look and walk away.

                  Ashely would've wanted more details than just what they asked. She was hilarious. She was a sex addict too! Catrina didn't have sex as much as I did or Ashely. Catrina wasn't really aloud to date. But she dated anyway. But she didn't give anything away to fast. She would make boys wait. Jay and I would have sex at least twice a day. If I would have told Catrina that. She would call me a sex addict. She thought sex was dirty.

                   I miss Catrina and Ashely! At night I try to think about who could've killed my best friends. There is small list of suspects that could have killed them. Jordon or Angel could have done it. Jordon was the pervert of the school. If I really need help figuring out who done it.

                   I should call Mackenzie and Chase. Mackenzie always helps me with mysteries. Chase is my guy bestfriend. He's also Jays bestfriend. So when I get home. I call Mackenzie and Chase.

                  When they get to my house. I call Jay. He comes over to help. I now have a team to help. We will have to be detectives. Until we find the murder.

                   First we try to investigate Angel. She denies every question we ask. I start to have my doubts that she did it. But that leaves Jordon. Could he actually of killed them. The team leaves,they go home.

                   Besides Jay he stays with me. We have sex for hours straight.