Chapter6: the duo

Previously on we are family
Ring ring
When I look at the caller ID it's dad. Shit I forgot to tell him where we are. I look at Natsu and he looks back confused at me.
"It's my dad" I mouth
"Ohhh" mouths back as I make an invisible line across my neck, telling him  'I'm dead' and then his phone rings and his face all of a sudden becomes pale.
" it's my dad" he mouths as he grabs my hand and legs it out the resturant leaving the bill on the table. It was a nice dinner.
Chapter 6 whoopsie
Grays pov
I just saw Natsu drag Lucy out the shop leaving the bill on the table. They didn't even finish their meal. Not long later I hear my phone ringing and when I look on the caller ID it was dad. I could feel my face going numb.
"Is something wrong gray-sama?" Juvia asks with a slightly worried expression on her face.
"Oh no no it's just my dad ringing" I say as cool as possible. But deep down I know... I'm dead. SHIT.
Then I hear Juvia's phone ring she looks at me and says " I think Juvia is in trouble by her father"
"I think your new friend Gray-sama is aswell" I say smirking. I grab her hand and sort of copy that flame brain.
Natsu's pov
When we got back you could tell both our old men were pretty pissed..... But you know what I'm sure we can handle it.
"Mr. Heartfillia" I began " have you realized how pretty your daughter is, I believe her looks have gone to you" I take a look at Lucy and she is blushing like hell. This is gonna be funnier than I thought. Then I feel bad so I nudge so she gets the gesture to play along, and just when I feel like she's hopeless she opens her mouth
"And Mr.Dragneel" she began " I think you would know how clever your son actually is, and how strong he is, the way he walks and how he talks. I bet all that comes from you. All that amazing muscle and dragon like fury."
Wow she is actually really good at this nut I ain't gonna let her win that easily.
"And her eyes" I began getter closer to her
" and her eyes,Her eyes,
make the stars look like they're not shining
Her hair, her hair
Falls down perfectly without her trying
She's so beautiful and I tell her everyday" I sing whilst honestly lost in her eyes
"Say you'll remember me
Standing in a nice dress
Staring at the sunset
Baby
Red lips and rosy cheeks
Say you'll see me a-gain
Even if it's just in your wildest dreams
Oh-o-o"
Man she can even sing.
When I finally manage to break the spell I had on Luce I looked over at our parents and they really looked... Well.. They seemed.... Ummmm... What's the word?...you know..... Speachless.

***************************~***************************
Hey guys hope you liked the chappie
Like
Comment
Follow
Peace out✌️✌✌